Fake news thinks President Trump caved

That’s far from over, especially after those Gen. Flynn documents exposed weapons being shipped from Benghazi to Syria and Obama did nothing to stop it.

Mass?
Like Obama’s Deepstate is going to be held accountable for their actions.

Read a paper, watch the news, be honest.

Let me know how the investigation is going.

You didn’t know we were arming Syrian rebels?

I only watch credible news, news that didn’t spew the lie President Trump colluded with the Russians, perhaps if they retract and apologize I might watch them but probably not!

You mean ISIS, with weapons from Libya.

We know there’s a hole lot of Obama traitors fired from their government jobs.

So Russian collusion is completely unbelievable, but any day now Obama, Hillary and the “Deep State” will be brought down?
:rofl:
Aren’t you guys getting tired of stepping on the rake that is Conservative Scandal Mongering? Geez, I’m getting embarrassed for you guys.

Your credible sources are keeping you poorly informed.

1 Like

I might be a Republican if not for the rake-walkers and the rake-walker they elected.

That said, I don’t hate everything Trump has done.

I’ve never been a registered member of any party and I’ve voted for Democrats, Republicans and Libertarians in my life. I would have voted to Kasich in a heartbeat had he won the nomination. I would support Larry Hogan if he somehow primaried Trump against all but about 2 democrats.

Bottom line, I don’t hate everything Trump has done, but I hate the way he’s done it. As a 20 year Army vet, America means a lot to me and it kills me that Trump is now the face of America to the rest of the world.

1 Like

Three year Navy vet here. (ha ha)

I like what Trump has been doing for vets and servicemen in general but I don’t believe he does it out of great respect or gratitude. I think he suffers vet-guilt.

Someone on the old board had a sig with a quote about ‘men feeling worse about themselves for not having served’.

I will also say that over the years this country has been generous to me for my short service. I’m saddened when the same system doesn’t work as well for others.

2 Likes

You realize that most of Obama’s Deepstate lied to Congress.

:rofl::rofl:

What about Fake News, Democrat Politicians, and Mueller’s investigation
into Trump?

The Q-anon chuds are just feeding into a cult of personality and an old far-right trope of the enemy being simultaneously weak, yet an incredibly powerful threat.

2 Likes

That fits the 8 years during the Obama administration.

He was a low-IQ evil genius. Whatever the rant required.

What about them?

You mean the investigation created to stop Trump from having everyone of those deepstate traitors prosecuted for their attempted coup?

This seems to describe an epidemic going around. Shameful.