Fake News! Morning Joke Runs With Unconfirmed Phony Story

But hey at least it wasnt about seth rich or pizzagate…I remember you guys being all up in arms when we discovered those where giant lies…

Oh wait you waffled and made excuses for it…there fore I dont give a ■■■■ about your pathetic attempts with joe here…

Don’t pee in the OP’s Cheerios.

the OP woke up, saw this on Breitbart or Fox News or InfoWars or wherever, and dashed to the computer to be jubilant and spread the word.

Now you’ve ruined Christmas.

2 Likes

Im talking about Foxnews and you know it. They ran with the fake story for months

There is absolutely no definition of “correct” which fits her statement.

It’s a small wonder Trumpers lie. Trump and his admin do it so frequently.

Then let me make myself very clear…I suspect there’s more to this story than a random murder.

Everything about the Seth Rich story was untrue. We know for a fact he had absolutely nothing to do with the DNC files ending up at Wikileaks.

Oh noes!!! Not Christmas!!!

Guess I’ll get a lump of clean beautiful coal in my stocking again this year.

:frowning_face:

All those coal miners in West Virginia applaud you for giving them some work, since the President sure as hell can’t.

1 Like

We do what we can!

The only reason you think that is BECAUSE of all the false reporting the CEC has done on the story.

1 Like

Yeah…those council members for exceptional children can really spin a yarn.

What you suspect is worthless…it is a conspiracy story and nothing more…you are a hypocrite and nothing less…

1 Like

Your joke aside, my point stands.

I see you decided to join LouC’s lemming-like plunge over the willful stupidity cliff, so I’ll just point out to you that in their attempt at self-correction, that you all are so desperately clinging to as nothe an error, joe and mika claim to be still “checking into it” and “we’ll let you know”. But if you look at their shows time stamp, you can see that they are behind the times already.

Reports that a child died in ICE custody at Dilley are false.

— ICE (@ICEgov) August 1, 2018

I guess it was too hard to check with ICE.

Fake news liars at msnbc producing more fake news. I’m shocked.

The same thing happens here countless times a day.

Don’t expect it to be any different when it comes to the fear mongers on the “proggie left”.

People here don’t claim to be professionals i don’t think.

Funny to see you calling anyone names when you put up an OP that is so blatantly empty. MJ specifically said they were checking the story and it was unconfirmed.

"So, we’re checking the story about a child who an immigration lawyer said I think, a news outlet retweeted that a child may have died in custody. There is no confirmation of that story yet," Scarborough said. "So, if we get confirmation, we’ll let you know."

How many times does it need to be said that reporting an unconfirmed story and one that’s confirmed are two different things? The OP is drained dry. It is not true. Get it?

1 Like

Dems want open borders…

Small wonder they loyal opposition needs to discuss issues other than the economy, immigration, foreign relations, and social issues.

Insults intentionally left out…

Nice to see an honest news agency admit when it makes a mistake unlike Faux News…

1 Like