Fake News! Morning Joke Runs With Unconfirmed Phony Story

You said it brother.

Nope- YOU should be starting the threads.

That’s the point.

…just like I started this one.:sunglasses:

The possible death of the child was CLEARLY REPORTED AS UNCONFIRMED their discussion about the LACK OF TRANSPARENCY FROM ICE AND FROM THE ADMINISTRATION as hindrances to knowing wether the death report was true was a legitimate discussion and was certainly legitimately worth questioning.

Not knowing what is taking place with the illegal immigrant children in ICE custody, because of that lack of transparency is also what they attributed to the problem of the difficulty in getting reports with accurate information.

They were spot on with those questions and issues they raised.

SCARBOROUGH: “So, we’re checking the story about a child who an immigration lawyer said I think, a news outlet retweeted, that a child may have died in custody. There is no confirmation of that story yet. So, if we get confirmation, we’ll let you know. But right now —

BRZEZINSKI (interrupting): “Along with conflicting reports about how they’re being treated in custody[,] reports [of] abuse that we’re reading about.”

SCARBOROUGH: “Which, of course, the problem is the lack of transparency that you’re hearing from immigration lawyers and you’re hearing from local news reporters that are following this story. But we hear nothing from the government about –"

BRZEZINSKI (interupting): “And you can’t see the children.”

SCARBOROUGH: “Just like yesterday, we heard that these children are, you know, scrubbing toilets with their bare hands and being treated terribly. But we get no information, no transparency from the government. So, for the life of me, I can’t figure out why Congress can’t do more to get that — They fund all of these agencies. They have the checkbook, I would stop all appropriations where it hurts the president, the administration the most. Unless we get transparency and know the state of these children, who they are, where their parents are, and how to help this.”

{Transcript is combined from two sources.}

Morning Joe Cites Unconfirmed Story on Air About Migrant Child Dying While in Government Custody

‘Morning Joe’ Cites Unconfirmed Story on Air About Migrant Child Dying While in Government Custody :: Grabien - The Multimedia Marketplace

THAT IS NOT FAKE NEWS

That is what their show is all about.

From MSNBC Website : Morning Joe is hosted by Joe Scarborough, Mika Brzezinski and Willie Geist. The show features interviews with top newsmakers and politicians and in-depth analysis of the day’s biggest stories.

Amazing, they were doing exactly what they were supposed to be doing.

1 Like

God love you. You are such a putz.

:hugs:

Now that is not fake news.

:wink:

Damn.

I knew I shouldn’t have just taken the OPer’s word for it.

They actually said the story was unconfirmed AS THEY WERE REPORTING IT?

And the fact that it was difficult to confirm was actually part and parcel of the analysis they were offering?

Jesus…end thread now.

(Although I know it won’t end the thread).

2 Likes

Yeah. The death of the thread premise will be totally ignored and I predict they will beat this ‘dead horse’ until she is nothing but a big puddle of horse goo that is so far gone the glue factory wouldn’t even take it.

:laughing:

Seriously!

But what do I know, I’m just “… some rabid Hannity board clown.”

:smile:

You’re posting what they came back from the commercial break saying to correct their gigantic error and acting as if that’s the only thing they said about it.

It’s clear you have no idea what you’re talking about and that you don’t understand the FACT that they ran with in a segment before their self correction.

I posted that in the OP. You should pay attention.

There were two segments. The one you see is their failed attempt at self-correction.

You have zero idea what you’re talking about.

Fox News Alert! THIS JUST IN.

YOU’RE WRONG!!!

If I were a partisan I would be against Trump.

They had a 50/50 chance on the party affiliation mix up. The part that brought eyes to the story was the sex abuse…WHAT abuse? What did they do? How bad was it? Got to see what actually happened…

THIS story was just fabricated for the attention.

I didn’t call you a Hannity board clown, but I fully support your decision to come out of the closet and self-identify. You should be “celebrated” for your courageous decision.

Great “reveal”.

Who knew??

LOL. FOX News Alerts are losing their bluster.

This just in…FOX is on the air…Stay tuned for more chatter you won’t hear anywhere else.

Fake news!

1 Like

No they didn’t, they didn’t need to post it. Stop creating probabilities where none exist.

Oh and Partisanship isn’t binary.

There was no “gigantic error”. In fact there was no error at all.

I am paying attention.

I used your own link as a source for much of what I posted.

:laughing:

I didn’t call him that. I said “some other Hannity board clown”.

Snopes fact check says: True story.

Read what you wrote. “LouC or some OTHER rabid Hannity board clown.”

If you had left out the word “other” it would have been just fine, as it stands you called me a “rabid Hannity board clown”.

Its all good. I still love you!

:hugs:

:joy: fake fake fake

If there were no error involved then they wouldn’t have come back to correct themselves.

But I understand your willingness and devotion to supporting the lying liars in the media is important to you and you wish for it to continue.

Good for you.