Fact Check: Joe Biden Claims ‘I Am Not Banning Fracking’

Again mods and staff i am using actual source and in source there is video.

I am posting with source.Biden today claimed that he would not ban Fracking when in the debates this year with other dem’s candidates he has promised that he would ban Fracking.

Biden claims that Trump is wrong to claim that Biden will ban Fracking? then how would Biden respond to his own comments in debates that he would ban fracking? when there is videos of him saying his going to and he promises and promises to end fossil?

When also to note to date that Biden has signed off with AOC and Sander’s radical far leftist Green New Deal as part of his own policy?

# Fact Check: Joe Biden Claims ‘I Am Not Banning Fracking’

Why pick a position when you can have them all.

2 Likes

Nobody is going ban fracking. Whatever anybody says. Including Biden.

Fracking is banned in 4 states now.

2 Likes

Biden and Harris were both clear and convincing just a few weeks ago.

Voters won’t gamble on Biden.

They know Trump supports domestic energy without equivocation.

Not aware of that. Which states? Who banned it? Look, I’m not against banning fracking, but in my view all the hydrocarbons that can be burned, will be burned. We already are on the downside of conventional oil extraction. One of these days we will be on the downside of unconventional oil extraction. It’s inevitable. The question is when. I’m not willing to predict. After all, prediction is difficult, especially about the future.

NY, Vermont, Washington and Maryland - which actually has some reserves.

Hmm. OK. Thanks. I’ll look it up. But the whole oil extraction thing reminds me of something Albert Bartlett said. Something like “strength through exhaustion.” In other words in an attempt to maintain our thirst for energy, let’s burn through finite resources as fast as we can.

1 Like

And . . . moreover. I still don’t think fracking will really be banned entirely. Despite what AOC says we still depend upon that fuel, like it or not. As long as it is more economical to burn fossils fuels, fossil fuels will be burned . . . even if it is not the greatest idea in the world. This I believe. Again, I am of the belief that all the fossil fuels that can be burned, will be burned. However, at some time, the cost (energy) of extracting the oil will equal the energy of combustion of the fuel. At that point it is game over.

Sad thing is, whole solar system is CHON fuels, and for the cost of a big budget film a year, we could be exploring the closer, ‘easy’ to get by robots, sources. ‘Burn’ them on the moon, beam the energy, or just drop batteries into the ocean.

Sad thing is, we’d also have to stop being the kind of humans we are.

The problem with humans is our big, stupid brains. We think that our success is due to our superior intelligence. That’s why we can now destroy the planet in an instant. Pretty freaking smart. Even cockroaches are smart enough to know that their success is not due to their big brains.

1 Like

“pay no attention to what i said just to get the nomination!”

Well, if that’s the case: “The vessel with the pestle has the pellet with poison, and the chalice from the palace has the brew that is true.”

2 Likes

Keep those goal posts moving and eventually…you may be correct? :sunglasses:

Hillary will be in jail on Day One!
Repeal and replace Obamacare on Day One!
Mexico will pay for the wall!

“pay no attention to what I said, just get to the nomination!”

2 Likes

Watch what he does, not what he says.

What about the flagon with the dragon?

Joe will do whatever AOC and the squad tell him to concerning fracking.

2 Likes

That’s a states right.

Allan

So Biden is lying to his base?