Facebook just had the worst day in stock market history

I don’t care much about losing in the market today, but celebrating it is the definition of trolling.

Why would anybody own stock in a company that sold the private data of millions of Americans to a foreign intelligence organization?

If it is part of a mutual fund, index fund, or ETF in their portfolio they may not even know it is there. A lot of people just look at the amount of money in their portfolio at a high level without even going into that much detail.

All the cool people are on Instagram now.

Ok. Sad, but makes sense.

Are you cool?

When Putin ties up loose ends, he uses big knots, don’t he.

(Which Facebook owns).

my guess is a bunch of people have no idea what’s in their 401k, SEP, 701, etc. he probably has some FB in his investments (if he has any retirement accounts at all). so he’s probably laughing at himself too.

1 Like

Then don’t celebrate coal miners and ranchers

hang on. Zuckerberg is worth 17 times what our genius businessman president is worth?

i bought BABA at 112.56 a long time ago. problem is i only bought 32 shares. my plan is to keep it forever and see what happens (i’m up 74% now). here’s a brief description…

“With operations in over 200 countries, Alibaba is the world’s largest retailer, one of the largest Internet and AI companies, one of the biggest venture capital firms, and one of the biggest investment corporations in the world. Its online sales and profits surpassed all US retailers (including Walmart, Amazon and eBay) combined since 2015. It has been expanding into the media industry, with revenues rising by triple percentage points year on year. It also orchestrated China’s Singles’ Day into the world’s biggest online and offline shopping day, with its own sales reaching over US$25.4 billion on 11 November 2017.”

So Zuckerberg list 20 Donald Trump to day?

And libs in the twitter thread were so gosh darn sure that Trump politics was just a tiny blip on the revenue stream.

Did Zuckerman’s loss come from problems on any of THESE most followed facebookers?

Justin Bieber. …
Katy Perry. …
Michael Jackson. …
Vin Diesel. …
Rihanna. …
Eminem. …
Cristiano Ronaldo. …

Ummm… no. It was a political scandal.
Maybe libs will learn… traffic and revenue is not driven by the most followed.
Libs still want to argue about what would happen if Trump said goodbye to Twitter?

That should have been Zuckerberg “lost” twenty Trumps “today”.

1 Like

Nope. I’m still on FB and have no interest in being on any other social media sites. And I’m not on FB much anymore - really only on it to play Scrabble. But no one under the age of 45 is on FB anymore. Once their parents started using it - they were gone. It’s only “old folks” now.

That’s not why they aren’t on FB.

Sorry but when some sells your information, you privacy etc…not to mention their is no real value to facebook as in hard assets.

It’s hard to feel sorry for em.

LMAO… I noticed you didn’t return to the thread where you declared google searches are equal to twitter “traffic”… still waiting for you to explain how twitter earns it’s revenue… We told you what would happen if Trump left twitter… Shakira would move to #18… just behind CNN like Trump… :joy:

Why are you libs so unhinged?