Extremism in the US Military

When you’re working on high elevated jobs you need to keep an eye on everything around you…watching each other backs.

You got that right. 45 years I’ve been in construction, I’ve seen some ■■■■■

Come on now, there were never any beefs? I may not have served but I’m just the perfect age that a solid eighth to a quarter of the people I knew ended up in Iraq or A-Stan.

They found it! Reprogramming has begun!

the safety record of the company you work for must be atrocious, perhaps you should consider another employer, I hear coders are in demand.

iow’s… I don’t believe that.

I do.

good for you.

been my experience that if 1/2 a dozen people die in accidents on job sites the company they work for doesn’t exist long. Whether due to poor safety standards or due to not following safety standards.

2 Likes

Construction is a different animal.

no its not. I’ve worked construction for near 15 years of my life. in multiple jobs in multiple states. in all that time i’ve seen one life threatening injury. due of course to someone doing exactly what they were told not to do.

Sounds good. Letting people know that the government is out to stop military personnel from working with these militia groups surely won’t drive them underground. I expect forthright confessions of any involved.

Absolutely! I served during the 90’s and the guys I served with were good friends; race didn’t even factor. My platoon was more diverse than The Warriors and we all partied and attended family functions together. We only saw green.

2 Likes

I agree with your points. But they need to clue people in as to what exactly an extremists is. Some people consider BLM to be extremist. Others believe that any Trump voter is. They need to be rock solid clear on what they are talking about before they decide to ruin someone’s life.

And they owe this to them.

But they need to clue people in as to what exactly an extremists is. Some people consider BLM to be extremist. Others believe that any Trump voter is. They need to be rock solid clear on what they are talking about before they decide to ruin someone’s life.

Well, I think the point of this whole thing is the ability to ruin people’s lives without being clear.

3 Likes

I totally agree. We need to recognize that witch hunts and massive social engineering have no business in the military. If people are guilty, punish them. But going on a digging expedition is immoral.

3 Likes

It only takes a split second, forget to clip off, a brain fart on elevated jobs and you can fall to your death. Or forgot to clip off your tools…killing someone below.

Edit to add…when walking the beam never look up. :wink:

Letting them know ahead of time just ruins the intimidation factor.

1 Like

Right. And it allows them to call anyone they like an extremist. Make no mistake, this is not an investigation of extremists, It’s a persecution. They just don’t know who to persecute yet.

They will find zero extremists on the left and many on the right. That’s the plan.

1 Like

yes, by not following proper safety protocalls you can cause your own or someone elses death. follow them and there’s little danger. not quite the same.

Yeah…well it only took a split second that sent my ass to the hospital…and it wasn’t my faults. Bad signal to crane operator that sent couple thousand pounds of form staging on me and pinning me to elevator shaft/wall.

■■■■ happens…but is doesn’t make it any less dangerous now does it?

And it was all in blink of eye.