Explostive story on Beto O'Rourke held by reporter till after election

You should call someone…like the fbi…im sure they will thank you for your concern

LMAO… Most of the “hackers” I have known since that time now earn six figures doing security consulting work… Had a chance to browse reactions on the authors twitter feed?

https://twitter.com/josephmenn

Let me guess, you don’t have a twitter account… :slight_smile:

Still, it’s unclear whether the United States is ready for a presidential contender who, as a teenager, stole long-distance phone service for his dial-up modem, wrote a murder fantasy in which the narrator drives over children on the street, and mused about a society without money.

How do you think he stole long-distance service for his dial-up modem. It was a way of computer hacking back in the 80’s.

Oh and this

O’Rourke didn’t say what techniques he used. Like thousands of others, though, he said he pilfered long-distance service “so I wouldn’t run up the phone bill.”

Under Texas law, stealing long-distance service worth less than $1,500 is a misdemeanor, punishable by a fine. More than that is a felony, and could result in jail time. It is unclear whether O’Rourke topped that threshold.

He ADMITTED to hacking phone lines. Just not how much so we don’t know what kind of charge it would be. Along with the article saying he tried to hack games through the modem.

Once a hacker always a hacker.

Funniest thing I have read in a while.

Hack the Planet!!! Crash and Burn!!!

3 Likes

Maybe because he knew people like you would run with something like this? Therefore he wanted to tone down on the fake news ans lying by his "enemies "

Oh No!!! This sounds like a triple threat to our democracy!!!

He didn’t want his wife to find out.

1 Like

So a teen tried to hack games via the internet…

My mind literally just turned to mush…thats how dumb this is…

1 Like

How about when he was 16 he wrote a story about killing two young girls by running them down in a car. Oh sure he says he was just a “dumb” (his words) 16 year old at the time but I’ll bet you anything he would support the leftist idea of a 16 year old voting age. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Trumplicanz have zero moral authority when their guy is a criminal, a sexual assulter and a traitor.

Their protestations are laughable.

1 Like

Oh noes… a sixteen year old wrote some crazy ■■■■ and failed to shoot up his school or something…

Dude. This is real weak sauce.

1 Like

Can you please tell me what republican has admitted to, or been convicted of being a sexaul assaulter or a traitor?

Please and thank you.

When I was sixteen I was writing Bad horror inspired by Loveceaft and Clive Barker.

Not the most peaceful or sane sounding stuff to read.

And who knows if it was only cheating stories that were killed.

I think the funniest thing about this thread is that the OP thought this was “explosive”.

2 Likes

I like his post about how nobody saw beto loosing to cruz and maybe running for president…except everyone with a pulse

1 Like

Not for treason but Dennis Hastert did some really ■■■■■■ stuff.

You don’t think it’s explosive that a report – in his own story says voters need to know about it so they are informed . . .

Yet at the same time agreed to hold off on the story until afte an election?

Really?

I’ve gotten too used to that. Everything is ‘explosive’ or a ‘bombshell’

“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them, it’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything," he said in the 2005 conversation. “Grab 'em by the ■■■■■■■ - Donald Trump

And it’s on tape.

You’re welcome.

1 Like