Existential Threat to our Democracy

Well, SimplyTrying? Have you forgotten what it was like under Obama and his love affair with illegal entrants?

JWK

read the thread.

Obama need to be in jail !

for what crime?

Speaking of your diatribes on illegals…did you hear about the 4 yr old who was killed in a car crash when 2 illegal immigrants driving a car collided with another car with the 4 yr old?

No? Now, the kid’s name isn’t American enough for Fox News to get all in a tizzy.

When will you start your campaign to have Congress pass a bill with the Elias Camacho’s name on it to fund the wall?

By the way, Republicans never gave two ■■■■■ about sufferings of Americans in inner cities until Obama ran for President. Then it became a talking point of the CEC. When will Trump save the inner cities? The only time he spoke of inner cities when he threatened to send in the National Guard to Chicago. Other than that, he hasn’t given two ■■■■■■

Thanks for the opinion piece.

Obama campaigned on promises, like every candidate. Some never get realized.

I still find it rather funny that Trumpsters continually go back to one statement while we have handfuls of statements for Trump’s friendliness to Putin.

Trump worshippers cling to scraps. Its all they have.

1 Like

It’s entirely true that Obama said and did some pretty stupid things during the course of his presidency. Almost as many as Trump does in a single day.

Diatribes on illegals? Now that’s not a clever way to avoid remembering what it was like living under Obama’s regime.

JWK

Let us not forget Obama who engaged in a Long train of tyranny, including giving aid and comfort to ten enemies of the United States by FREEING them from GITMO.

The Big One.

Got a link to CNN’s take on it please?

I do not understand why Trump let Russia occupy Crimea and shoot down airplanes. Obama would never let that happen.

it was interesting to hear Obama rewrite the history of the Republican Party as they were the ones that always resisted war prior to WW2. This changed when Ike defeated Taft.

it was comical how Obama expanded the realm of rights in founding documents as well.

totally delusional

The man has serious problems.

Tried to convince libs of it but hey…they worshiped him.

With Trump I expect it.

apparently he loves Putin

Not so much Putin but more likely the old style communist that ran Soviet Union.

Obama tried to turn our top law enforcement into another KGB.

LOL.Congrats on surviving the Obama Gestapo.

Who cares about CNN?

I do. Me and libs.

I was referring to the poster with putin as his picture