EXCLUSIVE: Trump says he would take information again if foreigners offered dirt on opponents

As opposed to cons pretending to and then hopping into bed with Donald? :wink:

“No collusion!”

Uh, what is collusion, exactly?

Proud of? What on earth are you talking about?

what about the Dems and former obuma admin not only taking information, but even working together with foreign agents in order to fabricate the TrumpRussia dossier? Thats much worse than listening to any foreigners offering information. Trump doesnt need a nanny (aka Dems and/or intel agencies infiltrated by them) in order to estimate on his own if its the case to inform the FBI or not.

1 Like

I said well over a decade here…cons biggest weakness is their morals. Libs prey on them.

Now the gig is up…libs don’t have clue what to do except bitch and moan.

2 Likes

I love it too!

Can you imagine the Canadiens coming to Biden claiming to have info on Trump that would destroy his campaign and Biden saying “go away?” Of course not. He would jump on it. As he should. He would be an idiot not to.

1 Like

Want to conduct an investigation about it? Want go hold hearings? Go right ahead.

None of that can change Trump’s actions and what he said today one bit. Trump is wrong for saying and believing what he just said and he should be condemned for it. Your whaboutism is just deflection.

At least you admit to embracing becoming the very thing you loathe in order to defeat it. Some Trumpists still want to claim they have the moral high road, as ridiculous as that sounds.

Just be careful about that whole staring into the abyss thing. Some German nut talked about that, I can’t remember who. :wink:

There is nothing a Trumpistan won’t defend. Nothing.

1 Like

Is what Trump said illegal?

But Democrats! But Obama! But Clinton! Libs care about integrity now? LOL cry moar, flush twice, eat peas, sorry I hurt you!

We had to become the monster in order to defeat it! We’ll pick our principles back up when it’s convenient to do so!

The abyss isn’t that deep; it’s full of libs. :crazy_face:

I don’t recall ever having any principles regarding who and where candidates could obtain opposition research, if you saw me mentioning it, direct us to it.

January 20th, 2025. When President Pence is inaugurated.

More than just libs, now! Jump in with the rest of your collective, the water’s great (if a little fetid)!
:heart_eyes:

1 Like

When did we fight against candidates obtaining information about their opposition from foreign sources? I don’t seem to recall it.

That’s the spirit. Trump is a dem out deming the dems.

Which now brings me back to my original point. The Administration can no longer accuse the House of conducting these investigations without legislative intent. He just gave them the ammunition to conduct investigations into the 2016 election for the purpose of clarifying these election laws. The phrase “something of value” will be more defined or scrapped for something else.
It seems apparent that the FBI Director and the President have a differing opinion on how this law is applied.

2 Likes

I uses to think this was more Trump hyperbole, but it turns out it was the most prescient thing he has ever said:

1 Like

Everything is fair game now. Foreign nations will try to shop any oppo research they can steal.