EXCLUSIVE: Trump says he would take information again if foreigners offered dirt on opponents

Every singe democrat would do the exact same thing. They just won’t admit it.

1 Like

I don’t have the answer to your whataboutism. Want to conduct an investigation about it? Want go hold hearings? Go right ahead.

None of that can change Trump’s actions and what he said today one bit. Trump is wrong for saying and believing what he just said and he should be condemned for it. Your whaboutism is just deflection.

That’s the spirit. :wink:

We all knew the man is an immoral shell. Some of us simply don’t care, or actively cheer him because we want revenge for…something.

1 Like

Kerry and the Iranians!

Answer the question!

That’s it! Embrace the Collectivist spirit! :crazy_face:

1 Like

I don’t have the answer to your whataboutism. Want to conduct an investigation about it? Want go hold hearings? Go right ahead.

None of that can change Trump’s actions and what he said today one bit. Trump is wrong for saying and believing what he just said and he should be condemned for it. Your whaboutism is just deflection.

Oh look who lecturing us about morals again.

He said there is nothing wrong in listening it.
But the liberals see a problem in that, as a Republican president, especially when its Donald Trump, would had to be patronized, suggesting he couldnt deal with the situation and so on

We’ve gone from Trump and his people to saying there was no communication with Russians to stating he would happily take information from them in 2020 if offered. All while the GOP pretends this is in any way normal or acceptable from the POTUS.

4 Likes

I love that “The Democrats did/would do it too” has under Trumpism become the guiding star for the ideology of bold contrasting colors.

1 Like

“Condemned”? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: What good does that do?

“I condemn you!” :rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:

He has gone full OJ

1 Like

Don’t like symmetrical warfare?

Whatabout this, here are some of the sources for the Hillary and DNC bought and paid for Steele Dossier…

See any foreign governement sources there? I do.

3 Likes

Terrible, isn’t it? Being constantly reminded of how the GOP sold out its most dearly held principles.

And for such a shabby, impotent little con man. Ugly return on that investment, to be sure.

3 Likes

Buh… bu… she used a retired cut out! It’s (D)ifferent.

Trump is King of the Trolls!

On the contrary - seeing your collective become the very thing it once held in contempt has been both fascinating and reaffirming. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Funny isn’t it…libs pretending to have any morals to begin with.

You say this as if its something to be proud of…sad