EXCLUSIVE: Trump says he would take information again if foreigners offered dirt on opponents

In a stunning interview with George Stephanopolous today, Donald Trump was asked if he would take information from a foreign government about his opponent again or contact the FBI.

"“I think maybe you do both.” And "I think you might want to listen, there isn’t anything wrong with listening,” Trump continued. “If somebody called from a country, Norway, [and said] ‘we have information on your opponent’ – oh, I think I’d want to hear it.”

Also he said

“It’s not an interference, they have information – I think I’d take it,” Trump said. “If I thought there was something wrong, I’d go maybe to the FBI – if I thought there was something wrong. But when somebody comes up with oppo research, right, they come up with oppo research, ‘oh let’s call the FBI.’ The FBI doesn’t have enough agents to take care of it. When you go and talk, honestly, to congressman, they all do it, they always have, and that’s the way it is. It’s called oppo research."

He clearly hasn’t learned a lesson from his first presidential campaign.

This just fuels the House to create new laws about this. No longer can Trump declare that the House has no legislative intent when requesting information about the 2016 election.

1 Like

good

eat your peas libs

he’s joking

dossier

hillary

seriously, not literally

no collusion

exoneration

fake news

15 Likes

He’s a criminal and has no ethics, so this is not a surprise.

1 Like

Yup. I look forward to the excuses we’ll see from the gopers about this. They’ll be good ones, I’m sure.

There to busy talking about hillary.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Steele is a foreigner.

1 Like

Is he a representative of a foreign government?

Let me make a prediction.

Steele Dossier!!!

(I mean I know that Christopher Steele or Fusion GPS isn’t a ‘foreign government’ but it is close enough)

Edit: I guess I should have read the thread before making the prediction.

8 Likes

It’s funny cause on one hand, the message is “Hillary colluded they should be investigated!”

On the other it’s like, yeah “I’ll take the info everyone does it”

This is coming from our president…zero principles

1 Like

Did he get his bull ■■■■ information because he was a representative of a foreign government? Did he get it from representatives of a foreign government?

Does it matter? Trump says it’s all good

No excuses. This kind of stuff happens all the time in politics. It has never been a problem, except now. Why? Well because its Trump.

Everything that has pretty much been standard practice in politics over the years suddenly is no longer ok, because Trump is doing it.

Sooooooooooooooo………………………….

yawn!

Want to guess where he was getting his information? Go ahead, guess.

I can understand Trump having a hard time understanding why this is wrong. I can even understand many of his followers that will simply fall in line to defend Trump at every turn.

I’d like to believe that you know better than this.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Answer the question!

The entire Republican Party is complicit in this freak show, either through their silence or their support.

TRUMP / PENCE 2020! :partying_face:

1 Like

Would it be better for Trump to pay for that information? Or how about this…have foreign goverments spy on democrats?

How would that grab you?

Does it matter? Trump says it’s all gud