Exactly how can we genuinely vet the people coming across the border?

I was reading this today, which pretty much give credence to the reality that we cannot really vet any of these people coming across the border in which the Biden Administration is more than happy to let in:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/are-democrats-responsible-for-the-border-crisis/ar-AA1iRhfo?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=d5f4ac6998554f5ab3862c3ed581eefa&ei=46

“Border Patrol sources tell me they have extreme concerns about who is coming into the country because they have little to no way of vetting people from these special interest countries,” Fox News’ Bill Melugin posted online.

“I’m told unless have committed a crime previously in the U.S., or they are on some sort of federal watchlist, there’s no way to know who they are because most of their home countries don’t share data/records with the U.S., so there is nothing to match a name to when BP agents run fingerprints,” he added.

2 Likes

Wonder how many will show up at court.

Border Patrol agents released over 900,000 illegal immigrants into US last fiscal year

Well, their all just wonderful people according to libs, makes one wonder why their countries are poverty stricken, crime infested ■■■■■■■■■■

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/news/house-republicans-demand-new-study-on-possible-link-between-uncontrolled-immigration-and-crime/ar-AA1lfF5M?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=fb58e6f9c4954c3780cdc64596d8818f&ei=42

3 Likes

I am now waiting for a terrorist act to happen here in the US as a result of this and believe it will take place before the next election.

1 Like

not illegal.

Allan

The when and the severity remain to be seen.

You’d be surprised.

It is currently impossible to vet the masses crushing the border because the numbers are too large.

Reinstate the policies the worst president in history, Biden the bought and paid for stooge of multiple foreign entities canceled…restart wall construction which would have cost a fraction of what we the people are spending on illegals now…send a message to the cartels in particular that the partnership Biden created with them to send millions of people to America in exchange for billions of dollars …send a message that the border is closed…use the military and repurpose any money for things like needless irs agents to the hiring of additional border agents…

It was easy for the idiot Biden to screw up the border.

It’s now going to require a massive national effort to get it back under control.

Personally I’d like our country to look into a complete pause on all immigration until the border crisis is solved. This mess has gotten that out of hand.

1 Like

Pack ‘em up like sardines FJB did with the Afghans on military transports and fly ‘em to Rwanda like the Brits do.

1 Like

While the Governor of Texas, Greg Abbott, is actually working to defend the border of Texas from an ongoing invasion by military aged males, Democrat Governors Lujan Grisham of New Mexico, Katie Hobbs of Arizona and Gavin Newsom of California are all making excuses for not standing up and defending their state’s border from an ongoing invasion of millions of upon millions of poverty-stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, criminal, and terrorist military aged foreign nationals.

And the above is in addition to the Biden Administration and the Democrat Party Leadership encouraging and even giving assistance to millions of foreign nationals who are invading our border.

Former President Trump was absolutely correct when he referred to the Democrat Party Leadership’s unregulated and massive immigration as a Trojan horse.

JWK

There is no surer way to weaken, subdue and bring to its knees a prosperous and freedom loving country than by flooding it with deadly drugs, an inflated currency and the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, criminal and terrorists, of other countries.

As long as the worst president ever is in office with the America hating garbage he has surrounding him in the White House this problem will not be resolved.

1 Like

Why let people into the country that cannot be genuinely vetted?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/border-officials-fake-missing-documents-make-it-hard-to-id-migrants/ar-BB1jc4rw?ocid=msedgntp&pc=LCTS&cvid=e3a0954ceeb648ffa2ce1ae4cea2a615&ei=33

Obamacare doesn’t have animal doctors, so we can’t vet them that way

Biden isn’t giving them rides in his top secret storage car, so we can’t vet them that way

compulsory service could work…

waterboarding?

As long as someone says they are here for asylum, the Biden Administration doesn’t seem to give a ■■■■ about who they are:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-s-top-border-official-refuses-to-say-illegal-immigrants-are-vetted-before-release/ar-AA1nWKES?ocid=msedgntp&pc=LCTS&cvid=f9746d539b4948bb9ab8aaca09af0710&ei=8

Rep. John Rutherford (R-FL) fired back at Miller and pointed to how a man in his Jacksonville, Florida, district was killed by a 24-year-old Honduran illegal immigrant who lied and claimed to be 17 years old when he crossed the border in 2021 yet was released into the country despite allegedly being vetted by Border Patrol.

“I had a constituent killed by an individual who came across and was not identified. Yet he was released to the interior of the country,” Rutherford said. “I keep trying to get a better handle on how CBP and ICE are actually handling the vetting process. … Let’s say this individual is not in any system that you have. There’s no biometrics on them. No ID, no documents. How does CBP handle that person?”

Murderer’s and rapists are more than welcome into the US by the Dems!

2 Likes

apparently, all you have to do to vet someone is fly them to Miami.

soon a new group will be hitting our shores, I wonder where they’ll fly them?

no worries though, they’ll be sponsored!

3 Likes

…and consider the destruction to the country by these actions and realize…this turd is the POTUS.

1 Like

An illegal with Isis ties has been arrested in Baltimore. He was in the country illegally for 2 year. Apparently he crossed the southern border illegally. Was stopped and then released into the US population via bidens open borders policy.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/illegal-immigration-isis-southern-border/2024/05/02/id/1163295/

What was it the lefties here were saying about terrorists crossing the southern border?

Please remind me.

1 Like

They don’t vet anyone. They hope and pray for the best.

The Biden Administration doesn’t give two ■■■■■ about who is coming across the border or what they do to any American.

4 Likes