Ex-Trump adviser tells black Fox News guest he's out of his 'cotton-picking

"In the 2010 United States Census, 50.5 million Americans (16.3% of the total population) listed themselves as ethnically Hispanic or Latino. Of those, 53.0% (26.7 million) self-identified as racially white. "

the reference is a census bureau report.
Maybe that will change after the next census. But until then… majority white. Sorry.

It’s very telling that libs dont like this. They want MORE DIVISION among us… not less. They are trying to do the same with people who come from countries in the Mideast. IT IS LIBS WHO WANT TO DIVIDE US.

Ok. Like a privilege card?

Texas white boy corrupted by the Hispan… Latino culture. 25 years down range. Most of it in Colombia.

That’s because they are. You’re beating the wrong horse.

they are what?

What’s wrong with the word?

I just finished this.

Racially white.

apocalyptic said they were not. I corrected him. there is no horse to beat.

Ah yes the civility of the 1950s. A time when black men were strung up for daring to admire a pretty white woman.

It’s dated. Very dated.

That’s right. :sunglasses:

Nice! I was in Medellin about a month ago. Loved it!

So what this all seems to be coming down to is that you can be relaxed with people of your own race but very careful when you are around people of another race.
Does anyone see a social problem with this?

Guess you would have to be black and have had ancestors forced against their will to pick cotton.

I guess some things are to difficult for you

Or… you can just not be a racist ahole in all aspects of your life? How does that sound?

1 Like

Your list is pretty obvious. I was thinking more of the terms “cotton picking” and “chief” which aren’t automatically associated with race when you hear them (which I rarely do, actually).

Be careful.

2014? Not that dated.

Been there before, a lot has changed since the 90’s…a lot.