Ex-Navy SEAL Crenshaw (R-Texas) breaks with Trump on Navy SEAL case: Gallagher should face trial before any war crimes pardon

This is you speculating.

1 Like

It is all speculation. The Washington Examiner in this case made it appear that Crenshaw and President Trump disagreed on when a pardon could or should be issued. After examining the details we find there was not really any disagreement at all. No pardon was to be found…

Fake News or at least Fake News Headline.

Posters were claiming I was wrong about the pardon then and are claiming the opposite now.

We are conditioned to the misinformation now.

:hear_no_evil:

which is it?

Fake news fake thread fake post fake Crenshaw, fake paperwork, fake requests, fake process fake everything.

Because I say so.

3 Likes

^fake post

No pardon.

Never was much of a chance.

The headline rhetoric made President Trump look thoughtful and impartial as he considers each case on its own merit.

Who suggested Trump would wantonly pardon just because the actors are military and should be forgiven?

How does that hold up now?

:rainbow:

Fake suggestion that Trump would recklessly pardon.

Who needs more?

:mosquito:

You’re waffling.

Nice way to ignore the…just because they are military they should be forgiven…assertion that was pulled out of thin air.

I have nothing to prove. The fake credential was all over this from post 1.

:hole:

Add this to the fake stack, it just keeps piling on.

You got that right.

Trump tripping is the sport. Weeble is his game.

He just won’t fall down.

:badger:

I would confidently suggest that Trump could wantonly pardon these individuals simply because they are in the military. Nothing Trump has done up to this point in his presidency would suggest that he “thoughtfully” and “impartially” does anything. What you could argue is that Trump makes decisions based on feel, intuition, and perception. Trump is not above pardoning someone to pander to a specific group (Sheriff Joe Arpaio). Support Trump all you want, but don’t make him into this thoughtful, inquisitive, caring leader who hems and haws over decisions like this.

2 Likes

Trump will pardon people if it will help his ratings.

Trump thinks “war crimes” is political correctness and makes us look weak.

1 Like

Crenshaw should get himself elected president, then he can make those decisions.

I can accept that your opinion is different. I disagree.

Here is the list.

https://www.justice.gov/pardon/pardons-granted-president-donald-trump

The fact that it is so short tells me he is thoughtful and conservative on granting pardons.

Sheriff Joe? He was punished enough by getting voted out.

:1st_place_medal:

So people cannot have options? Lol. This board would shut down fast.