Ex-Navy SEAL Crenshaw (R-Texas) breaks with Trump on Navy SEAL case: Gallagher should face trial before any war crimes pardon

Why? I agree with him.

There is nothing of any substance to be found in the speculation.

Manafort and Cohen were supposed to get pardons…THAT never happened.

:rainbow:

Paperwork to expedite the pardons was filed with the Justice Department’s Office of the Pardon Attorney. That’s not speculation

from the article…

U.S. officials told the Times that the White House made expedited requests to obtain necessary paperwork to pardon service members including…

It is speculation.

No it is not. They did not say that they think a request might of been made, they confirmed that paperwork was actually filed.

It is as speculative as the Cohen and Manafort pardons.

Same bunch of pot stirring.

Not according the this source.

Then by means post the reports that deal with US officials saying they’ve seen the paperwork for those cases if you think it’s the same.

It’s the same if I don’t care if it’s the same.

It is exactly the same.

It is a smear on the President to suggest he is abusing the unique power of the pardon.

Exactly.

Wrong. They did too confirm the existence of the paperwork

The officials said that the Trump administration had made expedited requests this week for paperwork needed to pardon the troops on or around Memorial Day.

You are posting the same speculation over and over.

MAY is a hedge word that will come to mean the speculation was rampant and incorrect…Just like Cohen and Manafort.

Sometimes its fun to watch the dogged incorrectness form the Trumpophobic wing of the spectrum.

The US officials are not speculating whether the paperwork was filed or not nor did they use the word ‘may’, they’re straight out saying this paperwork was in fact filed. The only speculation is from you that those officials are not telling the truth.

btw I sincerely commend you on having the strength to come out. It had to be hard to do at your age :clap::clap::clap:

Remember when the White House had the pardon attorney start the paperwork for Manafort and Cohen?

Neither do I.

For sure, there is willful ignorance in this thread.

4 Likes

yup…

How long until Memorial Day?

Will be back in a week or so.

i’m hoping that Crenshaw speaking out (along with others) will stop Trump from pulling this political stunt.

and not just for Memorial Day. for the length of the trial.

Anyone remember the time Obama publicly praised war criminals? Me neither

4 Likes

I guess they aren’t the losers that POWs are…to donnie.

2 Likes