Evidence continues to come in that kids spread COVID

Still thinking wrong…again. Sorry…

mjlol

…but not sorry.

1 Like

It works…Floyd spikes.

They are good…builds immunity.

:chart_with_upwards_trend:

denial changes nothing. yes, floyd spikes.

there’s a recent study released that actually says that. makes sense, the younger crowd getting covid will build immunity at a far lesser cost to society.

1 Like

Here again the poster who in one thread claims to listens to experts substitutes his own “intuition” for the opinions of experts.

Interesting how “experts” are either cited or ignored depending on whether they align with preconceived opinion.

:rofl:

4 Likes

and i would care about your wrong opinion… why exactly?

there are zero experts anywhere claiming the protests did not add to covid cases.

interesting how your mischaracterizations support your personal attacks.

I’m into facts…you’re into feelings and opinions. I’m just pointing out your continuous incorrectness on…well…EVERYTHING.

2 Likes

That is what any actual scientist would know.

:wink:

oops, wrong thread. LOL

try quoting what you’re replying to, I have no idea what it is your trying to say was wrong.

LOL, went back and linked it myself…

all I can say is… BWAHAHAHAHA… OMG, ROFLMAO. Dude, if you don’t think unmasked idiots protesting during a pandemic spreads disease… get help.

Yes the experts are saying there’s little evidence of huge spikes from the protests.

You’re going to say “they’re economists, not epidemiologists”.

It is incorrect to assume they therefore lack the expertise to measure the effect protests had.

If you’d actually bothered to read the study, you’d find out why.

Because the data needed to understand the effect of the spikes does not require a degree in epidemiology or indeed any medical field.

So your assumptions over which experts to listen to and which not to are flawed.

1 Like

Depends on what is being used.

My company supports sterile clean rooms, which have to be cleaned daily. (among many other things)
The most efficient way is to use a fogger, (the room needs to be sealed) and use something similar to Actril, which is a Cold Sterilant that is a ready-to-use disinfectant and sterilant for hard surfaces.

Of course, the fogger could not be used in hotel rooms.

2 Likes

Every time you guys say COVID isn’t a big deal anymore, COVOD drops a thirty point triple-double on your head. And yet.

5 Likes

That doesn’t sound right. Could you find a citation for that?

But yet you persist. Weird

2 Likes

Interesting…and entirely predictable

The study is majorly flawed. It does not account for the fact that NE cities had already had COVID hits and therefore had a level of immunity other places do not. It then uses the lack of spikes where immunity would exist as evidence that protesting didn’t cause the spikes. Its garbage. Anyone can play with numbers and that’s what these nitwits did. Further, they did not claim even once that the protests did not add to the spikes, they said they were not the only cause. That may be true, but they are a much greater impact than this bunch of morons claim.

go find an expert who says the protests did not add to cases and get back to me. Until then, stop lying about what I say.

no answers? Because you have none.

would Fauci do?