Even too liberal for Whoopie

everyone knows this. it’s just a matter of whether she can feed the dolt narrative or not this week

She seems to be in a bit of trouble.

She’ll be fine. Those on the left can say anything.

2 Likes

so damn true

1 Like

I’m just cracking that someone who named herself Goldberg is ripping on the Jews. She’s such a moron she doesn’t even see the irony.

2 Likes

she uses her loud psycho mouth and staggering seal clapping idiot audience to drown out any conflict in her being.

pretty much like all the left, really

“Ripping” on Jews?

What is it you believe she said about Jews?

Other than that they’re just white people and it was whites doing things to other whites?

Is that “ripping” on Jews?

Are Ashkenazi Jews white? Is it a “rip” to say they are?

Are blacks a race? Why were Jews persecuted by the Nazis? How did they view them?

To the extent the word “race” means anything, yes. Are Jews?

You’d have to ask a Nazi.

I notice you didn’t answer my question. Does it make you uncomfortable?

I don’t know every subset of Jews enough to be able to answer about the Ashkenazi Jews.

Why would that make me uncomfortable?

Why did she apologize if she did nothing wrong?

Ashkenazi Jews are European Jews. The ones (for the most part) who were killed in the Holocaust.

Because it’s an uncomfortable (and complicated) question, even when you’re arguing in good faith - which you’re clearly not.

You’d have to ask her.

What am I not arguing in good faith?

Since you seem to know everything…

You seem to be defending her tooth and nail because she’s on the left… but I’m not surprised.

:rofl:

Because you’re here trying desperately to dunk on Whoopi, but you can’t even say whether or not you agree with her central premise.

Are Ashkenazi Jews white? Or not?

1 Like

It appears the majority are… but that’s like asking if the Greeks are white. You know if they all are?

Since you’re apparently the expert…

So you agree with Whoopi’s central premise - and yet you say she’s “ripping” on Jews by saying so.

That doesn’t seem contradictory to you?

1 Like

Oh, not at all.

I am just aware of what I don’t know.

Jews weren’t considered an inferior race? That had nothing to do with it?

The Nazis used religious records to identify Jews and mischlings. Other non-Aryans were identified through birth, wedding and death records.