Even The First Lady "hates to see" children seperated from their families

Answered it and expanded it. The D want to exploit the impoverished of south and central America so they stick to the no barrier mantra at all costs.

Generosity can never be forced.

Yeah. You’re a real Marlboro man.

Sticking Children in a former walmart center isnt the answer…

Allan

It does. You have as much commitment to honest as Trump.

■■■■■■■■■

According to you guys, the solution is simple, so Trump needs to just implement it.

Stop trying to blame others for his failure to lead.

1 Like

It’s not Nazism unless it’s literally cooking jews, says the person who doesn’t realize how it got there in the first place.

The next stage will be “yes but it’s humane to put them down because we have no place else to put them!”

Evil has the same song and dance. History rhymes. We’re on the first stanza. Lord help up should we get to the finale.

Sure its really east to say that if you are an american citizen.

Try being an immigrant who is being abused by a gang in your country,

and want a better life for you and your children in the United States.

Allan

You have problems right here at home that need to be fixed. You are using the resources paid for by the people of the United States that are intended to fix problems here at home and spending them elsewhere on illegal aliens. Until our house is in order, not one dime should be spent on problems that are not domestic. You’re welcome to spend your personal income though. Are you? Is it all gone?

We have our own problems in this country without adding the extra burden of taking care of the world’s charity cases. How about we fix the debt first before adding more immigrants who will be drains on the system. Nowhere in history can it be shown that the USA has been better off by accepting people from other places.

Besides, where is the personal responsibility? They should toughen up and fix the problems from which they’re from. That’s what Americans do. We aren’t a people who emigrated from other countries. We have a long history, longer than anyone can even remember, of fixing our problems at home, and not interfering in other places. If it’s good enough for us, it should be the standard we hold every other people to.

1 Like

LOL.

I guess that Irish that immigrated here when we were having major problems in the 1840’s was wrong too. The United states can easily absorb immigrants.

Allan

I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or not.

does this include sending money to Israel?

Yes, I understand. You are a know nothing. LOL from the 1850’s. Hated immigrants.

Your Delta Tau Chi name is “william poole” aka “Bill the Butcher”

Allan

I thought i put enough in there for it to be readily apparent. I mean, does anyone that actually think that way know the difference between immigration and emigration?

1 Like

almost $130,000,000,000 1949 to present.

Allan

1 Like

You should go tell your fellow New Jersey citizens who are victims of the shootings last night, you’ve sided with the perps.

I never side with perps. You are wrong.

Allan

Are you attempting to make some sense? Try again.

In the 1850s we had legal immigrants. That’s the difference. We need to enforce or borders like we did back then.

you said “until we get our own house in order we shouldnt be spending any extra money” again… does this include spending money to Israel?