Even The First Lady "hates to see" children seperated from their families

So you have nothing?

The D are using the lawful process and dramatizing it for their own exploitive gain. Tell me where I am wrong.

I’m always amazed at how often Mrs. Donald Trump III is in disagreement with her husband’s policies. No wonder she lays low on the big stage. Must be a hard pill to swallow knowing your husband is a low intelligence authoritarian bully lying cheating ■■■■■■■ and shows the world that every day.

Secondly, I never want to see any of you Trumpist scumbags ever use the word compassionate to describe yourselves. You’re a disgrace to what it means to be human.

5 Likes

why are you deflecting? again they dont need any help from Dems so why havent they fixed the problem?

1 Like

I hope you don’t get a nose bleed on that moral mountain top.

The D scumbags are the ones that created the child immigration human shields.

I was here first.

Quoted for the ****ing Truth.

At this point, anyone who is still supporting this is a vile, despicable monster and should be treated as such. This ends now, or it ends in furnaces. Read history and see.

2 Likes

No deflection. Trump solves the problems that the D create.

Why do you think this will be more difficult than the economy and NK?

Name calling from fake propaganda.

Slug level lowliness.

Oh I’m fine up here. I just love the fact that Trumpists have no problem with this policy. It’s just amazing to see that all you guys have is blame. You act like it can’t be fixed or altered or changed. The obvious truth is that you guys done care at all about this. Hell, I’d wager there are some that are happy with this policy. Which is fine. I want the world to see how callous and ■■■■■■ a lot of Americans really are.

1 Like

No you weren’t.

again… why hasnt solved the “problem” the Dems “created” yet?

1 Like

I feel like I was.

Were the concentration camp populations trying to get INTO Germany against established immigration laws?

Who new? The NAZI smear is always a winning play?? Am I right?

You went and looked! :rofl:

You really need to step away.

Not much point in repeating yourself. The comment bars stay up for a long time.

That explains a lot.

i repeated myself several times because you refused to answer the question

Does it? Really?

Not going anywhere gumshoe.

Gum boots. Good, I wouldn’t have it any other way.