Even Foxnews.com is calling out Trump's lies

Good question. I’m against it.
How do you feel about clubbing baby harp seals?

I don’t do much clubbing.

This thread…when you get so worked up over a non-story you don’t even notice the Poe that’s posting in it.

I give up…you’re right…this story is huge…it’s a giant scandal!

4 Likes

Yeah, well the Stormy and Karen stories came out after he took the oath and I bet she was hurt by those. The oath didn’t change the man. I will bet you dollars to dog nuts he would cheat on her again if he had the chance. Hell there have been many weekends when he was away without her around.

You are missing the point. Perhaps intentionally.

Trump doesn’t get to go to many restaurants now. He has to order in for delivery.
.^^^^

I’m missing nothing.

There is no point.

If you would listen to the actual interview you would see the media is trying to work you up over nothing.

FoxNews does that no less than other media sources.

There’s enough serious stuff that Trump does that to have made two threads on this complete non-story only makes non-Trumpers look silly.

And now you’re going to double or triple down in 3…2…1…

Same sick fake news that pushed the Russian collusion lie is pushing this, they need to try harder knowing Obama spied!

It is far easier to stand one’s ground when you aren’t on a crumbling foundation of lies, hypocrisy, intolerance, and proud, willful ignorance of basic reality. Perhaps one of these days more Trumpists will give it a try.

Says the collusion conspiracy crowd.

You’re playing the 3, 2, 1 numbers game doesn’t add anything here. The OP’s point, which was in at the end, was a legit one. This is not front page news, certainly, but it’s noteworthy and newsworthy when the leading Republican partisan news source points out his false statements. No matter which side you’re rooting for.

There is no shift.

Fox regularly points out the President’s inconsistencies in their news reporting. They always have.

You are so used to a network being 90% opposed to the President on news coverage you don’t recognize a network that is evenly split on the President which Fox is. You think they are 90% positive and that ain’t so.

Fox opinion is very positive on the President, but Fox NEWS coverage is perhaps the most even handed of all the networks, according to a number of studies, including a substantial study by Harvard. They are about 50-50 on positive / negative stories.

You just look at Fox opinion and assume they are all good on Trump, in all ways. Not true, and never was true.

M

The point is to distract from Spygate to save the Democratic Party from self destruction.

and the gaslighting is complete…

The volume of Trump’s lies is massive.

He gets away with it because Republican men allow him to get away with it. Actually all republicans. You will see it in this very thread. You’ll see who empowers Trump and his lies.

This is one of the sweetest con jobs I’ve ever seen.

Just as soon as Obama and his accomplicesis are locked up for Spying.

You do realise that there are TWO ways to take the statement, “I didn’t know she was nasty.”

One is calling Markle characteristically “nasty” (She was/is a nasty person). The other is calling the way she behaved in making certain comments “nasty”. (She was nasty [to me when she said those things]).

If the press is alleging the first, but Trump meant the second, they would indeed be lying.

You see all this as imaginary. I see it as more substantive given Mueller’s concession the fact there were no indictments doesn’t mean there wasn’t any evidence. Just curious if you agree with that?

Trump actually used the word “nasty” so for him to come back and say he never said that is wrong.

I think Trump was trying to make a joke which backfired.

They love Trump in the UK. :slight_smile:

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1134490972501360641