"Evangelical" trump doesn't recite Apostles' Creed at GHWB funeral

Hey, he didn’t eat a bag of chips during the service or wander off to take a phone call so that’s worth a golf clap.

3 Likes

He can read. We’ve all seen him read from TelePrompter.

Maybe he thought it was the Apollo Creed prayer🤷🏼‍♂️
apollo

He’s actually completely illiterate. He always has an earpiece when he appears to be reading a teleprompter. Sarah Sanders is reading to him from behind the curtain.

I’m the only person who isn’t pretending to care whether Trump recited the Apostles creed.

If you are in Church, or especially at a funeral, and you’re looking around criticizing people about stuff like genuflecting or reciting etc., you are there for the wrong reason.

Probably at a 4th grade level though

He could have faked it like he’s been doing for the past 2 years…:thinking:

It’s not a pleasantry. It has meaning.

1 Like

So your saying trump didn’t read it because he doesn’t give 2 ■■■■■ about anyone but himself?
You’re cracking me up this morning lol
Next…

1 Like

An illiterate atheist at that!

All prog eyes were on Trump. They likely forgot who died and why he was there. They were studying his sphincter with great zeal.

Try again…

In this case, refusing to profess a faith that one doesn’t hold is respectful.

Unless one really does “Believe in God the Father almighty …” etc, reciting the Apostle’s creed is disrespectful to the whole Christian faith.

Again, this isn’t impeachment level importance. This really isn’t even front page level importance. But you can’t dismiss this as being completely unimportant. Not given the amount of support the Christian right gives this man … not given the ■■■■ all of those other people (Obamas, Clintons) on that pew got for being awful, unchristian, immoral people.

No no no, you don’t get a pass for this. You dont’ get a pass for electing a moral piece of ■■■■ like Trump and then say, “Oh, he who casts the first stone” bull ■■■■■ Y’all threw the first stone years ago. And when we see the Obamas, and the Clintons up there being actual Christians, y’all need to own up to who you endorse, and put this pretense of morals away. You own Trump. You own every awful thing about him. Embrace him. Don’t run away.

4 Likes

So he’s an atheist…

Doesn’t look like Biden is reciting either. He’s out for 2020 too, I guess.

Even if it is accepted by your denomination, there are parts that one might not feel comfortable with. And besides…

Would libs here recite the shahada at some Muslim event… just to be polite?

You are correct. He’s a lazy ■■■■■■■ pig. No offense to pigs.

1 Like

There is nothing “impolite” about his or anyone’s not reciting the Apostles creed. That is just something they made up.

I don’t think that the Trumpists realize that we are laughing at them.

After eight years of every single stupid thing being a proof of how unamerican Obama is… they sluff off so much worse behavior from Trump.

Just asking for one of two things. Consistency or admission that the constant stream of useless rhetoric around things like a tan suit or mustard were nothing more than political hackery and it was all meaningless.

1 Like