Evacuation of US Embassy in Ukraine

I am. Where do you think i got it?

I also have the god emperor ones. Wanna see?

My personal favorite was him crossing the Potomac. I think Lindsey is in the boat too.

2 Likes

Maybe Biden will ban Russian vodka and caviar from the White House. That’ll show 'em.

1 Like

He also fancies himself to be a chess master. That’s a dangerous combination.

You seem to be very knowledgeable about this region. In what capacity have you acquired this knowledge and expertise?

Some would say this is evidence you don’t have a country.

“We can’t defend our country,” Klitschko added.

Ummm. I guess they shouldn’t have relied on the threat of releasing Hunter’s equivalent of pee tapes to coerce the US to help.

1 Like

And we inch closer and closer.

Russian separatists are claiming Ukrainians blew up an oil pipeline, and the Russian Duma is stating that Russia will defend Russian “compatriots” in Ukraine.

And those videos about evacuations were recorded two days ago, suggesting the current escalation was pre-planned.

1 Like

We are within 72 hours of the Russian invasion is my guess.

And Polish soldiers attacked and killed German soldiers who were patrolling the border inside Germany.

Oh wait, that was a different war …

2 Likes

I hear a Duke is going to be riding in an open air car through the Streets of Kiev. Though Donetsk would make more sense.

1 Like

You realize the Potomac Crossing one was painted, not by a Lib, but by a Trump supporter…right?

https://jonmcnaughton.com/crossing-the-swamp/

Unless it didn’t translate. That didn’t look like sarcasm. I think he genuinely likes the picture

Guys come on. It was in response to me posting a ridiculous image of Trump

Hey what’s not to like about a massive nuclear drill being attended by Putin in person during a crisis?

Although…he fact he’s going to be in person is probably a good signal. If it was for real, he wouldn’t be anywhere near primary targets.

Good going, now they’re all rustled up. :rofl:

To bad we don’t pull out of some of these rich EU countries and make the Germans arm themselves they make some badass gear. It might be a nice thing to have a well armed Japan and Germany in these modern times to counter an aggressive Russia and China. I can’t think of anything that would terrify China more than if Japan rebuilt a navy fleet like they had during the imperial days of WW2.

Hmmm…Going for the whole enchilada?

“Citing “significant intelligence,” Biden said a Russian attack could occur in the coming days and would be focused on the nation’s capital, Kyiv.

If we wanted to, this country could single-handedly colonize the solar system. It’s a shame we keep these useless pets around. :man_shrugging:

Biden is starting to sound a little redundant at this point. It’s obviously coming and everyone knows it I just don’t think it has sunk in yet to a lot of people how real it is they still think it’s a bluff. Personally and I could be wrong if it is a full out invasion it might have been better for the Ukrainians just to have stayed out of NATO.

I mean, there is nothing wrong with genuinely liking silly pictures/paintings.