Epstein Found Dead

Yes. This was a federal prison under management by the DOJ. There some major ■■■■ going on here.
He attempted suicide two weeks ago. Why wasn’t he on 24/7 suicide watch?

3 Likes

A few thoughts:

1: couldn’t have happened to a better guy.

2: yes it would have been better if he was alive to testify.

3: someone at the jail either helped or “stepped away” for a smoke break.

4: let’s not pretend there weren’t plenty of “motivated” innocent powerful individuals from all over the world who would be interested in seeing this as the outcome.

2 Likes

Epstein himself was pretty motivated. Why wouldn’t he have wanted to do it himself?

It certainly needs to be thoroughly investigated, especially for any transfers of money to those involved.

But Epstein may just have bided his time for the opportunity, too.

He might have. But if I had to guess I’d lay odds on someone had him quieted.

To me, being on suicide watch and still committing suicide kind of swings it in that direction in my mind.

When I was in the army suicide watch meant a person was there the whole time. I can’t imagine it’s much different elsewhere. Especially in a high profile case.

1 Like

The more I read about the Epstein case, the more I doubt he was killed.
Epstein wasn’t going to testify to anything.
The damning info is and was coming from the people around Epstein- the people who recruited, tended to and gave instructions to Epstein’s girls.

They’ve already implicated-- Maxwell specifically instructed her to serve former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, Britain’s Prince Andrew, wealthy financier **Glenn Dubin, former Senate Majority Leader George Mitchell, modeling scout Jean-Luc Brunel, and scientist Marvin Minsky. She also says Maxwell and Epstein directed her to have sex with “another prince,” a “foreign president,” a well-known prime minister" and the owner of a “large hotel chain.” None of the men named have been charged with a crime and all have denied inappropriate behavior…

Not buying it. Go ahead and try naming a hotel owner with ties to Epstein with a penchant for sex. I’m pretty sure no such ties exist

Sounds like someone may have “accidentally” left the wrong kind of sheet, clothing, etc. in the cell.

Perhaps Epstein will be added to list of Clinton associates who apparently died under odd circumstances:

Nothing to see here, move on. Any further investigation means you are an evil conspiracy theorist.

1 Like

Epstein kills himself like the coward he is(was) while giant sighs of relief could be heard outside the residences of both Clinton and Trump.

i think trump had him killed

Suicide? I don’t think so! :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Oh, I’m so mad this could happen. There had already been a “suicide attempt” - why wasn’t he under suicide watch with constant monitoring? This stinks to the high heavens.

EPSTEIN WAS MURDERED TO SILENCE HIM.

Some things we can all agree on

“Suicide will be nice and neat.”

He died before he could share details about his child predator friends in high places. Those poor victims. What a damned shame.

Good riddance to that piece of ■■■■ Epstein.

“They had him on suicide watch. Apparently here that means they watch you commit suicide.”

Honestly, this is the greatest boon for Conspiracy theorists ever. Is he another tick on the Clinton murder list? Did Trump order the CIA to off him?! Was he about to reveal the Lizard People? Was it Dershowitz all along???

In Az years ago they found a guy in his cell cut from scrotum to sternum and said it was suicide. He was a child predator.

Child predators are targets in prison.

if not taken out by the Clintons accomplices etc (like many others) they probably made it easy for him to do it (assuming there was no helping)

1 Like

Not people covering for Trump? I kid. I don’t do conspiracies.

Yep. Bill Richardson is a cleaner.

Deep State Clinton Mafia :wink:

1 Like