Epstein Found Dead

Usually the time to take someone out is before being compromised, not after. You of anyone should know this

Does the death of Epstein mean itā€™s impossible to pursue an investigation?

Thereā€™s still the treasure trove of evidence removed from his safes

Thatā€™s what I want to know. Anyone that was involved, past or present, politician or layman, needs to be prosecuted.

Say bye and good ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  riddens.

me neither

You donā€™t do what you just did? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

So that was tongue in cheek? If so its impossible to tell with you.

Iā€™m telling you guys, weā€™re all going to be just stunned when the Declas shows it to be the Lizard People.

Mark my words!

Not to rain on conspiracy theories, but as a man used to living an extremely lavish lifestyle in which is immoral sexual appetites were catered to, the high likelihood of life in prison may have all the motivation Epstein needed. Certainly there are many rich and powerful people who would have wished him out of the way, but thereā€™s no basis for blaming any particular politician whom one or another of us do not like. If you chose to go the conspiracy route, consider that Epstein might have presented the perfect instance for bipartisanship.

A Trump official already tweeted that it was Hillary. So we know it was Trump.

Actually we know he just hires awful people.

This has the Clintonā€™s fingerprints all over it.

Does everyone here agree that there should be a completely transparent and thorough investigation performed by this DOJ?

Gee. Who didnt know this was going to be the outcome? There was but two options. Decades of 23 hour lockdown an hour in the yard by himself and virtually no options for human contact. Or non ad seg where someone else would have put an end to it. The writing was on the wall the moment he was arrested.

thats not what that is

Youā€™re not making sense. Is the hotel chain owner referred to Trump? Maybe. I donā€™t know.
Try making your points in clear English.

Hmm. Doesnā€™t sound suspicious at all.

https://twitter.com/preetbharara/status/1160211039864197121?s=21

bipartisan and international. The list of powerful that could have pulled strings is very very long.

You were joking? If not thatā€™s exactly what that was

I think itā€™s more likely that he bribed a guard to let him kill himself than the massive murder conspiracy that people seem to be hoping for.

2 Likes