Ending an active shooter encounter

Well, of course we aren’t and never will be. We have larger portion of our population both supporting and encouraging gun violence. And guys are proud to be doing it.

If nothing else you have certainly mastered the art of senseless driveling.

At least, in this case, you know when you’ve seen the truth.

If you ever post something that is true I will certainly recognize it but the shock may be more than we can handle.

‘‘Truth, you cant handle the truth’’ :grin:

No ■■■■ Sherlock. I never said you could and that still has nothing to do with my point.

You are incapable of understanding it. We’ve established that long ago.

All we’ve established is your dishonesty and ignorance of the facts along with your unending attempts to misrepresent them.

Rose, I’m just feeling sorry for you man that you were so confused by my post.

Good luck buddy.

What is this gibberish even supposed to mean exactly?

Who other than criminals are dong so? Be specific and cite some credible source to support your claims if you can.

It’s a completely bogus report anyway since there was no effort to even identify how many of those involved were legally in possession of a firearm during the incident, or in how many of those incidents the use of a firearm was found to be perfectly lawful and in keeping with the laws governing self defense.

Any MV can be used as a deadly weapon and when it is, the use of deadly force in self defense is authorized under the laws of nearly every state.

IMO…The NRA.

Well that’s an utterly baseless slander. Sadly it’s the best we can expect from you.

You can’t refute any of it.

There is absolutely no possible way to disarm everyone in the US. Not in your wildest fantasies would it ever be possible.

:sob:

:grin:

Your opinion doesn’t count for ■■■■ without a source to back it up. Cite even one example of the NRA “supporting and encouraging gun violence” (which was your claim.)

It’s support of semiautomatic rifles and similar that can be easily converted into full auto.

There’s plenty documentation out there that I don’t need to post it.

“Supporting and encouraging gun violence” refers to an activity, not to objects. Objects do not commit violence. There is plenty of documentation out there to support that.

Supporting and encouraging gun violence” refers to an activity, not to objects. Objects do not commit violence. There is plenty of documentation out there to support that.
[/quote]

The history of gun violence in the US refutes that assumption.

There is no history of gun violence. That’s a euphemism created by liberals to shift blame for violence committed by people to guns. Guns are inanimate objects that are incapable of committing any act on their own.