Ending an active shooter encounter

It’s more that the history of gun violence, it’s the culture of gun violence that people like the NRA infest.

And people know it.

That’s complete nonsense. The people who “infest” the NRA are perhaps as a group, the least likely to be involved in malicious violence with their guns of any other group of similar size in the country … including cops. What the people know is that you and your ilk are blowing smoke.

1 Like

Hogwash. Converting a semi auto to full auto is a federal crime. The NRA never has and never will encourage anyone to commit a crime.

The Right to Keep and Bear Arms is sacrosanct and specifically protected by our constitution.

The lawful keeping and bearing of harms has absolutely zero to do with criminal activity.

Yet another fact free post.

What percentage of NRA members have ever been convicted of a violent crime of any sort?

Cite your source.

We’re lucky full auto is already illegal, if it weren’t, the NRA would fight tooth and nail making it illegal.
And their rationale would be the same tired stich they always use: ‘‘Well, the criminals have full auto. Law abiding citizens need them too.’’
And you’d back them like it seems you back everything they support. Amirite?

It is not illegal to own a full auto, you just have to file the right paperwork.

Still waiting on your citation.

:roll_eyes:

A total lack of abstract thinking must be a requirement for the NRA.

The BS you keep making up is not “abstract thinking” it’s simply dishonest.

NRA members share two very distinct characteristic. 1) they are overwhelmingly more law abiding than the general public and 2) they don’t put up with the ■■■■■■■■ made up by the likes of you. You haven’t posted a true statement since you entered this thread. Why don’t you slink back to your home under the bridge.

But you may have a point about us not being abstract thinkers. One meaning of abstract thinking is
thinking about things that are removed from the facts. You are aces at that. :wink:

1 Like

I have the world on my side. :wink:

and a lot of the USA.

No, what you have at best is a vivid imagination clouded with nonsensical bias.

Sure you do. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

See, that’s what you’ll NEVER be able to convince these people. That if no one is walking around armed, no one gets killed. These guys have the ‘‘I have to kill someone’’ mentality. They’re part of a subset of americans that have had this inbred into them, maybe it’s the Neanderthal gene expressing. There’s just nothing you can do.

You can’t convince us because it’s impossible to make it so nobody is walking around armed. That, and people are murdered without weapons quite frequently. In fact, more people are killed without the use of weapons in the U.S. than are killed by assault rifles in the U.S.

(per FBI statistics, in 2016 (last year I could find), there were 374 murders with rifles (all types, of which assault rifles are just a subset), while there were were 656 murders with the body (fists, etc.). )
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-4.xls

It’s support of semiautomatic rifles and similar that can be easily converted into full auto.

There’s plenty documentation out there that I don’t need to post it.

The favorite argument of somebody who doesn’t know what they are talking about…

Semi-automatic rifles on the market today cannot be easily converted into full auto.

You are ignorant. Full auto is not illegal federally (may be illegal in some states). If you can find one on the market (has to have been in the NFA market since before 1986), with a little paperwork and a lot of money, you can legally buy and own and shoot a full auto weapon. The hardest part is finding an affordable one on the market. Next, you have to go through fingerprinting, and pay a $200 transfer tax.

If you can’t pose a convincing argument, insult who you are arguing against…

Dishonest and/or ignorant. I vote ignorant, based on what he has written.

I vote for both. He refuses to be educated, which makes him dishonest.