Emails show Trump admin had 'no way to link' separated kids to parents

Today I learned standing on principle makes one a SJW.

1 Like

Yeah…me too. So be it.

So you want to eliminate asylum for people trying to escape horrible conditions…karma is a real thing.

“Most asylum claims are fake”…based on what, exactly?

[quote=“DougBH, post:43, topic:180751, full:true”]

“failed to reach” = “fake”?

Fascinating.

Has the check come from Mexico yet?

1 Like

Funny how Comey went from the cause of Hillary’s failure to Captain America after he started saying the right things. I’m pretty sure ol’ Gumby can be anything the left wants him to be.

Not relevant to my commentary on your SJW quip.

Since I am the one who brought this here…It has nothing to do with Comey being the reason she lost. Good. She lost. I didn’t want her to win. However, I also didn’t want Trump to win. So Comey has gone from nothing to nothing in my book. Comey is who he always was in my book. I had no horse in the race. I voted Libertarian.

Lock up any border patrol agent and official involved for life. Charge them with kidnapping. And if us courts won’t do it bring the top officials before the international court of justice. If they ever step foot outside the us arrest them

Sure it is. His righteousness goes unchallenged when he’s saying just the right things. Right now he’s playing the part of an assault victim.

If there are any religious people in this thread they should be standing up and screaming.

People want to act like Comey is the same as Cohen. Comey’s mistake was getting political from not wanting to get political. He was doomed either way in the media coverage and he should have lived with it but wanted to save his image and the FBI’s and in doing so he helped hurt both. That doesn’t damn him for life but probably should have cost him his job. Sadly he was fired in a poorly thought out fashion because of the Russia investigation. Trump wanted him to bend the knee and he wouldn’t. He’s still annoying and kinda pompous but he shouldn’t be cast aside entirely. It’s by love of Trump that turns conservatives on decent people.

Nonsense.

Whether you find him credible regarding the Hillary investigations is irrelevant to the point made in the article.

Has nothing to do with SJW.

The trump admin never had any intention of reuniting the children they pulled from their mothers…

The cruelty has always been the point?

1 Like

I saw on one of those eagle cams out there where blackbirds were trying to pick off the newly hatched eaglets. Mom dispatched of said blackbird and left its corpse on a nearby branch as a warning to the other blackbirds…that kind of cruelty? The send a message kind of cruel?

Trump supporters don’t seem concerned that young children will never see their parents again. It’s the cruelty they love.

2 Likes