Emails show Trump admin had 'no way to link' separated kids to parents

Comey nailed it when he said that you have to be a strong man with lots of character and integrity to stand up to Donald Trump. And in my opinion, if you’re a strong man with lots of character and integrity, you either leave or he fires you.

So Trump ends up with a bunch of feeble man working for him. They’re like a bunch of 8 year old girls.

1 Like

Build the wall…

If the shoe fits?

And I didn’t say anyone lost their soul. Comey says he(Trump) ate their soul.

Because you disagree with someone politically? Comey’s statements are social justice warrior-esque.

Potato/tater.

Some people steal cars, that’s why it’s okay for the parking guy at the airport to lose mine.

Well that’s a silly thing to say.

Do you want to comment on the relevance of your article? Or is this a puzzle for everyone to interpret?

It only confuses SOME people. Your previous reply indicates you are among them.

Hint: At least for fake families (which anyone knows has been happening all along!) there is no way to reunite the families.

Kids are pawns – by invaders and by libs eager to foment as much discord at the border as possible.

Nah. Fomented by cons to keep the issue alive for the next election.

1 Like

You run with that.

Thanks.

So this sounds like the system works.

Not sure how we would go about stopping “fake” asylum claims? How do we prevent anyone from reaching the border and claiming asylum?

Funny thing is now American tax payers need to pay for the housing, education, etc of all those children till they are 18.

And until the root cause is fixed, please continue separating - permanently and irreversibly (due to monumental incompentence) - children from the parents. Because as we all know, it’s all about the children - until they can be used as a weapon.

Thanks, We will.

Then congress needs to expedite this procedure so it doesnt take a year or more as it does today. Provide the money for more judges so it takes 90 days or less or remove them to the country they entered from (Mexico) until the hearing is held.
Complaining about it but doing nothing is not the answer.

These are the results of an immigration policy not based on actually fixing anything, they have this belief that if they make it harder for people they wont come.

To the point of separating thousands of kids from their parents with no way of reuniting. Ok, so now the US govt has custody of thousands of immigrant children…now what?

They are so focused on building a wall, as if this is the solution to ending the flow when it is clear a wall in itself will do little to nothing. The wall is not going to stop people coming to the border and asking for asylum…

They cant see past short term “solutions”…

It shows an underlying factor of how people considered being good leaders lose their way under trump, and become so lost in his mire, that the either get out while they can or are fired for not doing his bidding. In a way, in my opinion, its the same thing that happened here with the huge disconnect between conservatives and people like myself…who has been berated for not falling in line. Because I have a stricter moral compass regarding Trump. I chose not to go down that path. Others have. Comey’s op-ed explains so much.

3 Likes

They are not pro-lifers. They have proved that that is a lie.