Elitist Snobs in Centgov

I expect law and order trump administration to Lock Her Up! any second now. They have all this documentation of bias. Anythin less is failure.

I disagree. If Hillary was deemed grossly negligent, she’s guilty of a crime and intent doesn’t come into play.

The report didn’t conclude there was no bias.

She wasn’t deemed grossly negligent in the legal sense. Never was.

agreed.

………

Were the words ordered changed by Peter Strzok…yes or no? If yes, why would he do this?

The recent SCOTUS order allowing companies to force people to sign away their class action rights is a huge blow against workers.

A huge blow against those women fighting against harrassment as well.

And this a key problem. In the name of wanting dignity through being able to get jobs (the real phenomenon that Conan is alluding to here that is a chief reason the Dems are losing the working class) has allowed today’s conservatives to sell the forgtten man on the idea that the only way he gets a job is if the rich “job creators” provide him one…and that they should give up practically all their leverage in order to make it easier for the “job creators” to provide them with those jobs.

Trump even articulated on this phenomenon on a Fox News interview a few years before he ran for President. He stated that all these worker’s rights made workers “lazy and unproductive” but the only real way to fix this was to “crash the economy”. Then all these people desperate for jobs would give up anything in order to secure them. Yes…he really said this.

But yes- the Dems’ have no better solutions. They talk about retraining but they also talk about working class men having no choice but to start going after “pink collar jobs”…and this shows a total misunderstanding about how a lot of working class men view themselves in relationship to their families and their jobs. You can rail against theis “antiquated form of masculinity” all you want, but it’s a real phenomenon that the left totally misunderstands…and this loses more and more of the working class to those right wingers who appeal to that mindset…even as they’re killing the forgotten men’s dignity even more.

1 Like

Tell that to Trump and the Republicans who believe “merit-based” immigration means letting in rich people and college grads and banning blue collar workers.

BTW the other mistake the left makes…trying to pit the working class v the rich.

The working class has no hard feelings about the rich because they’ve never met them.

You know who they’ve met. Really bad middle managers…the “professionals”…who treat them like they’re idiots and tell them to do nonsensical things at their jobs.

And the working class equates these “professionals” with “the elitist left” because the left lectures them in the exact same way.

How do I know? Because I’m one of those professionals and I see what happens when I launch into lecture mode when talking to blue collar folks.

Only reason I recognize I’m doing this is because I grew up as blue collar as can be…pretty damn poor blue collar as well.

Yes they were changed. They were changed because using them would give someone like yourself the impression that she was grossly negligent in the legal sense.

She wasn’t.

So they were changed. That’s why you write and revise drafts. At no time did any of the investigators and prosecutors conclude she was grossly negligent in the legal sense.

Someone must have thought she was because those were the word used? Who was that? Did that person change their mind or maybe Peter Strozk, due to his political bias and desire to exonerate her…changed them? Do you think there’s a possibility of that and that it’s a reasonable conclusion?

I thought you were pro-labor organization?

According to everyone involved in writing and editing the document, no. No one actually thought she was grossly negligent in the legal sense.

There’s a serious logical problem with this entire argument. The draft was started to discuss the decision not to recommend prosecuting her.

So no, nothing you’ve alluded to is a reasonable conclusion.

No. It is a difference of philosophy. Belief systems.

You aren’t being reasonable. You’re choosing to be partisan and IMO, this will not bode well for that mindset come November.

Unions are not the only way to fight for better conditions and they create other problems.

Fact.

10 c

I love how liberal elites are insulting and mocking the OP who simply repeated what was in written form (texts), on what leftist elitists in the high echelon of the FBI think about half the citizens of the country its like the “you didn’t built that” nonsense that libs spew but now it’s “you didn’t see or read that” its just your paranoia, delusion or conspiracy syndrome. They have no valid response to they attack, its what liberals do.

1 Like

I’m being entirely reasonable.

What was the entire purpose of drafting the statement that we are discussing?

What the hell is this? Like Hillary wasn’t already doing it ? Who are you BSing here Gravity? It’s been going on as long as I can remember.

I believe Trump is shaping the battlefield for true conservative to win in near future.