Elitist Snobs in Centgov

Didn’t work the first time…can’t edit so deleted and reposted.

You have a problem with that lib?

Well worth the effort my friend. Bravo.

That’s why the left squealed like stuck pigs when team Trump defeated them.

1 Like

What, no love from the Barbarian for the elitist snobs - the capitalists, the college-boy engineers, the architects, etc. - who hired all those blue collar types, told them what to do, and where and when, handed them a shovel, pick, or hammer, gave them jobs?

You do know it is the carpenters, the machinist that make engineers and architects look good don’t you?

If you were in tune with such people you would know that.

There’s no way the IG could be privy to all this and claim no bias. He clearly revealed himself to be one of the inside swamp creatures Just like Mueller, Comey, McCabe, Jarrett, and a host of others.

We knew the swamp creatures wouldn’t give up without a huge fight.

The problem is if they admit bias in their department…it might put ever single case they worked on in jeopardy…and some will use that as excuse for retrial.

Not an expert in this matter so someone my have to correct me.

Are you in tune with anything other than your own anger and victimization? All parties involved must do their part. Carpenters and machinists have nothing to do without the elitist snobs you deride and dismiss. Without money, logistics, a plan, management, they’re not working. Unless you’re imagining some sort of collective operation, Workers Unite!, communist ideal sort of thing.

You act like I insulted you…good.

What? No, you don’t insult me at all (that would require my valuing your opinion). You’re just dodging because you know you’re full of ■■■■■

I hire contractors and other workers all the time, and highly respect their work. As a systems design engineer I worked with a lot of prototype manufacturing techs, and respected their work greatly, and they knew it. I didn’t come across your sort of ■■■■■■ aggrieved attitude at all, though, so didn’t have to deal with that, fortunately.

I like engineers, in fact they are extremely important to our society.

But in the end it’s the job of skilled blue collar workers to make your calculations work.

More often then not…they will have to adjust to make it work.

But don’t think for one moment you’re better then them.

Good thing you have a pickup truck. Your inferiority complex wouldn’t fit into a sedan.

1 Like

Spoken like true elitist snob.

I believe the same thing about Clinton supporters.

Well, that belief is based in fact.

You’ve been especially snobby lately.

Towards libs…you betcha.

Forgive me if I don’t cry. I just wonder how you get around with that chip on your shoulder.

Easy…I grew up with Chip.

So that’s why you are so easily programmed as a Trumbot…