Elitist Snobs in Centgov

Noting like goverment employees despising American people.

Look at me I am a “victim” of centgov! waaa!

Life is unfair

If I had my way I would cut Centgov by 2/3 or more.

As JohnRocks use to say…I want a goverment that can be drown in a bathtub.

1 Like

Anybody know if Conan is referring to anything in particular or did something just trigger him today?

From people who have built an entire industry around hating government and convincing others to do the same.

Yeah, if I’m a career government employee and some truck driver hates my very existence and thinks the world would be better off without me, I’d probably feel some kinda way about ■■■■■■■■ like that.

Tape an aspirin to the forehead, snowflake.

Those snobs also subsist off the backs of those they look down upon.

1 Like

Indeed they do.

This thread is rich when you consider the number of blue collar workers Trump stiffed over the decades of real estate business.

If you cut government by 2/3 you would be laying off 1,860,000 people. Yeah, you would be quite popular.
Even cutting government by 1% = 27,900 jobs.

The IG report spanking from last night has him sore this morning

1 Like

Yes…that’s the whole idea Einstein.

This part of the concept of rural blue collar types, who act like they’re funding the government. The reality is unless you’re making $100K+ a year you’re most likely a drain on government coffers and live in an area that takes in a lot more Fed money than it contributes.

http://www.buckscountycouriertimes.com/news/20180225/gianficaro-trumps-stiffing-of-blue-collar-workers-irrefutable

Champion of the working class :roll_eyes:

Honestly, from where I’m standing, it’s you who apparently despises American people.

Get help.

“FBI Employee” consoled Attorney 2 that “Trump’s supporters are all poor to middle class, uneducated, lazy POS that think he will magically grant them jobs for doing nothing” and are “stupidly wrapped up in his unmerited enthusiasm.” Attorney 2, when asked if he contemplated leaving the Bureau rather than serve under Trump, said, “Hell no. Viva le resistance.” Attorney 2 soon transitioned to a job with the Mueller witch hunters, but was forced out last February when the IG provided Mueller with texts that “raised concerns of potential bias.”

The op is right on the money according to USA today.

1 Like

A meme so good it has to be uploaded twice. Good on ya.