Elitist Snobs in Centgov

It has nothing to do with republican politicians. Why do you always default to the Centgov?

What are democrat politicians doing to improve working conditions? Nothing.

Democrat or Republican sign OSHA into law? And don’t claim unions had anything to do with it. Unions still don’t like OSHA.

Yes it does. Scott Walker is a great example.

When do I always default to the “Centgov?”

Nice punt and dodge though. Avoid answering all questions and deflect.

No it doesn’t party. You can do things without the government. I promise you. You don’t it for every little thing. My Lord how did you get so helpless and dependent? The union’s time has come and gone. They aren’t making the workplace safer anymore, they’re just extorting money now

Scott Walker is not an example of anything for me.

I did answer your question.

For whom?

10 c

What does that have to do with my post? Nothing. You’re just rambling and beating a straw man. Are you OK today? Hit your head on something?

That’s just not true at all-if it’s going, it’s because republicans are doing their best to kill them, like Walker in WI. He’s a PERFECT example of it.

I see teacher’s unions, for example, doing good work, but Fox doesn’t tell you about those-just the cherry-picked examples of protecting a bad teacher here and there. I was a delivery assistant with UPS before I became a teacher, and the driver I worked with only had good things to say about their local union and about how important it is.

No, you just deflected and ■■■■■ footed around, trying to make it about something else.

For whom what? I just showed an example of a conservative governor being hostile to unions/worker’s rights/etc.

Your 2nd paragraph answers your first.

Love ya!

A government union?

First off I mush as I have my disagreement with unions because of the way I was treated trying to break into building industry I believe they have every right to orginize and be represented.

It’s why I said we shouldn’t be trading with none represented nations.

They don’t have the right to use the Centgov as a weapon.

Agreed. They just don’t have confirmation of bias.

If you’re going to drag my name into this at least get it right Jay.

That is what it means.

What the workers see is Hollywood idiots lecturing em about saving water, fuel, toilet paper, They see em as trying to close their plants and mines.

That’s why they view the elitist as snobs…but nice try Jay.

No they don’t. They have no right over our goverment. Goverment must remain neutral at all times. No acceptations.

Hell that’s what we are witnessing as we speak…it’s 99 percent of their problems IMO.

What on earth are you babbling about?

What union did Walker go after?