Electoral College - 3/11/20 - Trump vs Biden

That’s fine my friend. Why don’t we just agree that the pizza can not exceed $20 and where ever it comes from…doesn’t matter? It’ll be fun!

It’s $30.50.

That’s the one I want.

Feel free to add garlic knots or whatever to make it square up on your end.

Deal?

Hell no. I’m cheeeeeeeeeeeap! Sorry…I mean frugal. :sunglasses:

Bah, accidentally nuked my earlier reply.

C’mon, it’ll be fun.

1 Like

Pizza night at my house costs a minimum 40$

Link?

Did you just hear Biden speak? lol lol lol

1 Like

Yes he spoke for 17 minutes.

5 of those he worked hard to keep his dentures in! Even had to give a little hands on assistance.

Why did Trump lie when he said that he did not shake hands with anyone on his trip to India during his press conference with the Irish PM?

Daaaaaaamn…you live in a high roller area. I can drive 7 minutes in any direction and smell cow manure…which is how I like it.

I kinda dig lou malnati’s. I moved farther from the city as well and the food is ■■■■■ Give and take I guess

UPDATE:

Two interesting articles, the first by Charlie Cook and the second by Larry Sabato. Cook’s is an update of the Electoral College picture, Sabato’s is a view of the election in general.

The Latest Cook Political Report Electoral College Map?

http://centerforpolitics.org/crystalball/articles/trump-struggling-to-match-job-approval-in-polling/

Map looks about right. Not too different from last time. Big change I think is Arizona is looking pretty damn blue this round. With that Biden only needs two of the three firewall state Clinton lost in 2016. Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania. And those were so close last time and I’ve seen nothing saying Trump is doing better or even ad well as 2016. Quite the opposite actually.

While I think Biden has a decided advantage, both Cook and Sabato think that Trump is very much in this race.

I would caution Democrats not to get over confident. While they have the advantage, this will NOT be a freebie race by any means.

Also, Sabato had a good article warning Democrats not to read anything into the Wisconsin Supreme Court race as it relates to November.

No Democrat will be assuming anything is safe

Don’t take much to make you happy. :wink:

Well…what I also didn’t mention were those ponds out in those pastures with 10lb plus large mouth bass in them…or that right now, is turkey season and there’s lots of them…or that I don’t smell pollution…or see it…or that I won’t see any cars…or people…or trash. Yep…I like it. :sunglasses:

In Arizona, both Biden and Kelly are up by nine percentage points in a recent poll.

1 Like

who’s biden?