Einstein was a racist

Oops! Brain cramp!

My bad!

ā€œHe who controls magnetism, rules the World.ā€ - Diet Smith (inventor of the magne-lev ā€œair carā€ vehicle in the Dick Tracy comic strip in the 1960s.)

Good choice. It doubles your chance of getting a date. :wink:

HA! I see what you did there.

Iā€™m boycotting Thermodynamic fluctuations and statistical physics.

Why would we boycott those things?

Dude.

Buy a book.

I had to scratch my head on that one.

I still like olā€™ JayJay though.

Everyone has brain cramp days so go to hellā€¦:sunglasses:

So no one can rise above the crowd?

Iā€™m disappointed Alfred Einstein couldnā€™t, thatā€™s for sure.

Iā€™m disappointed that Albert Einstein, himself a target for death as a European Jew, had such thoughts about peoples of China, Japan, India. My next question, though, is other than the sentiments expressed in his travel diaries, did he act on them?

I kind of see what youā€™re saying, though. Seems many on the left will boycott a restaurant because of the religious sentiments of its founder on same sex marriage, or support disruptive organizations like BLM.

But anti Asian sentiments? Theyā€™re quiet as mice.

Of course. And some did.

Iā€™m just saying that he was a product of his time.

Future generations will judge us harshly for some of the things we condone and tolerate.

Just the nature of the beast

Walt Disney refused to hire a woman as a cartoonist strictly because she was, well, female.

Do you know of anyone boycottin Disney theme parks or movies, or their cable channel?

It just goes to prove that bigotry is essentially universal.

Holding a dead person who did something in the 1920s to 2018 standards. Almost 100 years agoā€¦maybe his attitudes werenā€™t so racist. This is ridiculous.

Like the Trump Presidency.

The OP is so right.

I call for all of Einsteinā€™s sponsors to cancel advertising with him!

You are going to look rather silly living outside the laws of relativity. :stuck_out_tongue:

Racism was as evil 100 years ago as it is now.
The difference is that now it isnā€™t socially acceptable and thatā€™s the only difference.