Einstein was a racist

Do any of these “horrific images of Einstein” honor his racism towards Asians? You know, like how the confederate monuments explicitly honor those who fought a war to own humans as property?

1 Like

By boycotting any product that originated in the space program.

They honor a man who we now know to be a racist. What has a Chick-Fil-A sandwich ever done?

Taste really yummy?

Dude this thread is weak.

And I love chik fil a.

Most people in Einstein’s day were racists. They were better than the generation that came before them but that’s not saying much.

this is why asians don’t do well in school.

wait…

ah… nevermind.

Ugh, weeding totally sucks. I’d rather get my ass kicked than have weed something. And I’m in Florida, so the heat is miserable. It’s like weeding the surface of the sun.

Let’s be glad we haven’t discovered that Nicola Tesla was a racist or a homophobe.

We’d have to boycott cell phones (radio transmission) and have our electricity turned off (A/C Generator)

Nah, you can run mains power by DC, it just isnt nearly as safe.

Been cool and wet here, I have carpets of lush weeds. I try to think of them as a living mulch, but that won’t cut it. Soil is nice and wet so weeds pull easily, but the mosquitoes are killing me.

I have a degree in horticulture, worked at a botanical garden for many many years, then some other stuff in the field, so people have expectations when they come to stroll about my gardens. :slight_smile:. It’s my burden. Lol.

Then against Westinghouse might be racist too, I’m just not board enough to go digging into his personal past and diaries

DC won’t transmit far enough to be economical. It would require too many repeaters.

Just saying its possible.

I’ve seen pictures of Edison’s lab assistants. No women- ever.
Misogynist!!
No more light bulbs or movies.

Thomas Edison invented AC.

Tesla was a DC guy the whole way.

I’ve always been an AC/DC fan.

No. Just the opposite.

The two feuding geniuses waged a “War of Currents” in the 1880s over whose electrical system would power the world — Tesla’s alternating-current (AC) system or Edison’s rival direct-current (DC) electric power. Amongst science nerds, few debates get more heated than the ones that compare Nikola Tesla and Thomas Edison.Jul 10, 2014

The left is too busy grabbing guns, persecuting Christians, killing babies, opening our borders to scary brown people, canceling Christmas, promoting comma-nizm, and hiding in pizza parlors like deviant trap door spiders.

Priorities.

3 Likes

OK. Einstein may have been a racist. Bummer.

■■■■■■■ pitiful.