Education>Culture>Politics

There’s always been a culture war going on between the old and the young generations. There’s no conspiracy. It’s organic. Culture changes over time.

Is it? It’s where educated idiot come from. People learn ideas of others instead of developing the skills to work out ideas of their own.

Death of “free thinkers”.

2 Likes

We have more equality now than before.

How can the race for equality be consider a loss?

If anything conservatism is losing and big time.

Allan

Excellent point.

I doubt the concept of nuclear family has been taught for 20 years.

This is how I first recognized the shift. The deplatforming of the nuclear family.

2 Likes

Not true at all.

Hate crimes and group politics has done the exact opposite.

It highlights difference…not samness.

2 Likes

Soooooo…you Googled it? I thought you already knew all about it from what you said in your posts before this one?

Doublespeak. Do you actually believe your own press?

It won’t fall by the wayside on Judgement Day. I sincerely don’t wish that on you. Have you ever actually READ the Bible?

I know who he is. I was wondering why people were talking about an obscure Marxist writer from pre-WW1 Italy, so I Googled him to see what was trending.

What was trending was “cultural Marxism.”

Edward Bernays.

Rest assured, it still is by millions of people, dwindling as those numbers may be.

2 Likes

I find fault with your attempt to take credit for it as a justification for what is happening here. Yes, yes, I know; EVERYTHING is fascist and you’ll © get it right this time. The New American Mythology.

“Oh no, no! It was Jupiter not Zeus! You weren’t listening because of white male fragility!”

What “structures”? Be specific please.

Thank you.

:rofl: I love this. Straight out of Marx’ mouth.

It’s not between old and young. The living disciples are entering their 80s.

Yes, or critical thinking.

“Equality” of what?

And when did it begin? What mythology brought about a 70% uninvolved father percentage in the black nation.

Intersectionality.

All oppression is interconnected. Crenshaw.

All oppression must be destroyed at the same time. Gramsci.

1 Like

Cornell. Master Consensus Builder. Utopian.

Well done.

Latching onto conspiracy a theory is now considered critical thinking, for some…