Education>Culture>Politics

:rofl: It just dawned on me what you’re trying to do. It won’t work.

The organization is not organic; it’s animal husbandry. That is its origin, and I’m not quite convinced it’s negative that we are moving away from such structures (which have clearly forgotten their purpose) because advances were made (by coincidence) during their forceful implementation. Maybe you’re not making that latter argument, where the fruits justify the slash and burn policy of top-down societal custom setting, but it’s the only place I see this discussion going.

A ‘strategy’ that still requires a uniform group of conspirators in order to create such a shift.

That’s a strange projection.

1 Like

:rofl: Motte and bailey won’t work with me either.

1 Like

No it doesn’t. Just indoctrination and consensus…

1 Like

It’s not a projection at all. For The Myth to live, liberalism must die.

2 Likes

Ok then

Which stems from where?

‘The Myth’ is being deconstructed. It’s the same process that toppled the Soviet Union.

Read the OP.

Gramsci readers?

:rofl: you have it backwards.

The Soviet Union was “toppled”?

Disciples. There’s a lineage. But you knew that.

1 Like

Absolutely. With the consent of a revolutionary youth and the complacency of an older population who learned everything that they were taught was a lie, from the foundation (Lenin). To quote my old Russian professor, everyone knew Stalin was a bastard, but Lenin was unthinkable. That material had been suppressed before glasnost.

You give them far more reach and power than they actually have.

Toppled by what?

Of course it’s a lie. That’s the whole point.

Yet you persist in the mythology.

1 Like

Not hardly. I already told you that won’t work.

One of the artifices of Satan is, to induce men to believe that he does not exist.
John Wilkinson - 1836

1 Like

Toppled by the erosion of the founding mythology. That is being dismantled, which for some reason you find fault with. The propaganda of the 20th century, mixed with the evolved morality of the previous centuries, is now divorced from the power structure.

Interestingly enough, these structures were previously held primarily to control the ruling class; the nobility. Now, they only apply to the inheritors of the peasant class, which you lot take issue with. This, you call, ‘corruption’ of some sort or another. Shake off the rules, shake off the corruption. It’s not the fault of progressives you were convinced by some arcane narrative designed to maximize your unit contribution to the state; and it’s not our fault you can’t keep up.

This mythology is not ours, but yours.

2 Likes

What won’t work? The idea that marketing firms don’t give a ■■■■ about gramsci and have primed a population to willingly swallow anything that is repeated enough, and often? That is a function of the capitalist economy, which has become almost a science in and of itself - born out of market mechanisms of monetary extraction. Children and young adults don’t read gramsci my guy, they look at youtube videos, reality tv and marketing ads all day.

Refer to religion if you like, that is one of the reasons the structure is falling apart. Like the babylonian and assyrian gods of the past, that too will go by the wayside as humanity moves on