Economic Patriotism

Saying this is stealing Trump’s positions is like saying Warren’s support for Medicare for All is like stealing Trump’s position on repeal and replace.

“Derp derp, they both want health care reform.”

4 Likes

Can you find one post where I support Trump ordering busyness out of China?

Now having said that Trump is well in his rights to make it tougher on them bring their good into this country.

Oh good- it was so nice to hear your voice raised with the chorus of those who rightly pilloried Trump when he hereby ordered businesses to seek alternatives to doing business in China, trying to stretch the meaning of the IEEPA to claim that gave him the power to do so.

I heard it most clearly above all the others…:wink:

1 Like

Well Trump says lot of things. Needless to say they should move out of China to friendly territories.

Don’t you agree?

Or do YOU Jay think we should continue propping up China dictators?

I think people should stop offering up false dichotomies but I’m also one of those heathens who wouldn’t mind the DH in the National League, so what do I know?

:wink:

Warren and Sanders position on trade and China doesn’t differ that much from Trumps.

Quoted for the extreme irony of this post.

In fairness, Trump stole his platform from liberal democrats.

• Great govt. paid HC
  • Protect american workers with tariffs
  • Use the power of the govt. to protect american blue collar jobs
  • Stimulus through infrastructure spending.

He just hasn’t followed through on much.

2 Likes

You won’t give credit to Trump for any of his ideas!

And Trump loves a Communist dictator and hung a picture of him in teh mother ■■■■■■■ white house.

And you say nothing.

Trump’s platform is very liberal democrat in a number of ways.

It’s weird to see his supporters criticizing the people that have been preaching this stuff for decades.

I agree with that and I think they’re are many positions if the two sides would agree on to compromise on immigration and healthcare there could be some real bipartisanship happening.

Well…her CFPB worked out so well…she’s trying something new? Warren is a dangerous brain that hurts business. If you want an example of how far gone this woman is, she attempted to sell potential voters that she was just like you…by…this stunt…

She doesn’t need to be anywhere near the WH…period.

It’s red nationalism. Protectionism.

:rofl:

1 Like

tom-tom TISS

:drum:

Ministry of the Economy. Just like Cuba.

Notice how the Trump worshipers have no answer and are ignoring you. :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, we know. He’s a dem with NYC values.

You won’t take credit for any of them.

False dichotomy - phrase used by trapped liberals to create a psuedo-intellectual smoke screen. See also: Lack of imagination.

Support a white nationalist? No.