Early 2019 ACA premium filings show double-digit hikes

Who could have predicted that eliminating the individual mandate and decreasing the number of insured would drive up costs…

Wonder how those 4,100 members in Virginia of Group Hospitalization & Medical Services, Inc. are going to react to the 64% increase in premiums…

Anyone with a functioning brain.

On a positive note, most of these increases will be very visible in November… :slight_smile:

No liberty in modern liberalism… Now, buy crappy Obama care or else.

The price of anything will rise to the willingness to pay. That’s why dental implants are 10 times cheaper or more, than simple a broken arm.

no worries…

trumps plan is so amazing…

everyone will get the best healthcare and so much money will be saved that no one will mind that government will pay for it all…

just you wait and see…

Nobody knew that healthcare could be so complicated!

Your boy has failed on health care bigly.

Why do you feel Centgov has a delegated authority to mandate I buy anything?

He’s just got there…Plenty of time.

WHERE IS DONALD TRUMP’S HEALTHCARE PLAN? He promised us a healthcare plan!!

1 Like

So go without health insurance. I couldn’t care less if you are uninsured.

Those meager tax cuts don’t look so good with stuff like this, gas prices rising and a market in chop.

The Taxing Power.

Nothing new. It was happening before the mandate was eliminated.

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork/AP) — Arizona will be hit the hardest when Obamacare premiums go up next year.

The Department of Health and Human Services revealed Monday that premiums for a midlevel benchmark plan will increase an average of 25 percent across the 39 states served by the federally run online market, and that about 1 in 5 consumers will have plans only from a single insurer to pick from, after major national carriers such as UnitedHealth Group, Humana and Aetna scaled back their roles.

Arizona Obamacare Plan To Jump By 116 Percent When Premiums Go Up Next Year
October 25, 2016 at 7:56 pmFiled Under:Arizona, Health Care, Obamacare, President Obama

:drooling_face:

Priceless. Absolutely priceless. ROTFLMAO!

There’s actually a Supreme Court case about it. Check it out.

I did. Thanks for the laugh.

You’re welcome.

Trump

10 char

I see Trumpcare is coming along swimmingly.