E. Jean Carroll Defamation Suit Against Donald Trump

So any person who files a criminal complaint against another person is liable for defamation? That’s not how the law works.

All Trump had to do was issue a denial – something along the lines of “I did not have sex that woman, Miss. Carroll” and there would have been no defamation.

She would then only be suing him for battery.

complete nonsense.

Calling her crazy is not defamatory, its questioning her mental state. Calling her a liar could be, unless she’s lying. Which if he denied it, he would be saying she is.

Ah yes: the classic Tucker Carlson “I’m just asking questions” defense.

One more example of how conservatives duck responsiblity.

2 Likes

She claimed he raped her. In one of the busiest department stores in the world. And you believe her.

1 Like

That’s why women who were silently raped in the middle of department stores are afraid to bring it up 30 years later.

2 Likes

You’ve obviously never shopped at Bergdorf Goodman. Not a busy Department store vibe. But keep reaching, you might come up with something.

2 Likes

Then someone should have heard her cries for help if it was so quiet and non-busy as you claim.

1 Like

Busier than an Arkansas Walmart at 2 AM July 3rd.

“Vibe” :rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t5:

1 Like

She let him and now she’s trying to cash in on it.

3 Likes

What “cries for help” are you referring to? A major focus of the cross examination of Carroll was why she did not scream.

Trump denied it happened in his sworn deposition. Are you calling him a liar?

1 Like

Sarcasm. When libs extend believe all women to apply to Tara Reade I will give a damn about this.

2 Likes

Of course he’s a liar. I don’t know if he’s lying about this or not.

Those would be the cries for help she did not do.

So unless a woman screams for help or fights back its not really rape?

1 Like

In one of the busiest department stores in the world? You feel Trump held a knife to her throat? Gun to her head? What would have prevented her from crying out or otherwise making enough noise to attract attention to help?

Oh for ■■■■■ sake, because when a women is getting raped they are thinking clearly and rationally. Woman react in a multitude of ways including becoming submissive.

I have no idea if Trump raped her or not but you realize women have been raped in public places before.

what next, are you going to blame a woman who gets raped because she was wearing a short skirt?

1 Like

when he opens his mouth it is a lie.

its his MO.

Allan

How many women have been raped in that department store?

Women freezing up during a rape is not uncommon. I have a couple friends to whom that happened.

1 Like