Dropping charges on the Russians

This thread is almost like people with no science or health background becoming experts on a virus…

3 Likes

I am only going off of the Congressional testimony of the Crowdstrike transcript that no one seems to have read.

1 Like

It kind of is.

Same concept. If they are saying it’s a snapshot of when it occured – Do they have that exact moment, day, week on back up? Why not just turn that back up over to the FBI? Because if they don’t have a back up of that hour/day/week, then they are NOT getting a snapshot of when the breach occured.

Hah, Shawn Henry. May as well be Peter Strzok.

2 Likes

An estimation is not evidence.

How do you know it is an image of that server?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:

Does this sound like they were give server clones to you?

from Full text: James Comey testimony transcript on Trump and Russia - POLITICO

BURR: And the FBI in this case, unlike other cases that you might investigate, did you ever have access to the actual hardware that was hacked, or did you have to rely on a third party to provide you the day that that they had collected?

COMEY: In the case of the DNC, and I believe the D triple C, but I’m sure the DNC, we did not have access to the devices themselves. We got relevant forensic information from a private party, a high class entity, that had done the work but we didn’t get direct access.

BURR: But no content.

COMEY: Correct.

BURR: Isn’t content an important part of the forensics from a counter-intelligence standpoint?

COMEY: It is but what was briefed to me by the people who were my folks at the time is that they had gotten the information from the private party that they needed to understand the intrusion by the spring of 2016.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:

According to whom?

No, it is an alleged copy of evidence.

As far as I can tell they never got a full clone of the servers to begin with.

Groundhogs Day

3 Likes

History will not be kind to William Barr.

Taking their word that they are telling the truth?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

■■■■ , he’s leading us out of the wilderness like Moses.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:

Apparently some missed the testimony directly from the company that examined the server. :roll_eyes: There is absolutely no unequivocal evidence that Russia hacked anything at all.