Drip, Drip, Drip...... Now Let's Connect Them?

:sheep:
Sheep on sir…outstanding job.

4 Likes

That would be a yes. Hedging as they do, of course.

Said it might, the country needed calm, no harm, no foul.

Hoping that something might happen is not even remotely the same as declaring something will happen

I think most Non Trump supporters knew that virus wasn’t good)big to disappear in April because you know science.

It is when you’re wearing a white lab coat and say it out loud.

They didn’t say “hope” of course. That’s my word.

Except for the quarter million dead Americans by the time election season comes around.

This is not even new news. The only thing that’s new is that the parties have agreed on a plea deal.

Thank you for the links proving the point that the experts weren’t saying what Trump was claiming.

So, @Smyrna and @WuWei ???

Out of how many in the worst case predictions?

Yes?

Yes you did, an attempt to give the impression Fauci said something similar to the President when he did not

I think he is trying to say that since the experts didn’t guarantee summer would end it, Trump was out of line for trying to give Americans hope and prevent a run on the banks.

Yes I did what? He did say something similar.

Trump lied. People died.

Trump heard from Xi that the virus would die in the summer. He then raced to repeat this ■■■■■■■■ to the entire country. Against the actual claims of his own experts. I guess, yay China? Go Trump?

I think they are trying to say Trump pulled it out of his 4th point of contact on his own.

No I’m saying the President gave Americans a false sense of security tland we kneejerkingly opened up faster than was safe to do. And now we’re paying for it with hundreds of thousands of dead Americans

1 Like

And before anyone says there was no fear of a run on banks.

https://www.verdict.co.uk/retail-banker-international/news/us-banks-struggle-with-large-cash-withdrawals-amid-covid-19/

Not on his own. He believed Xi, which is where he got it from. This has all been documented.

By all means, if your crappy governor listened to him instead of the federal and state medical experts, they should be fired. Mine didn’t