Drip, Drip, Drip...... Now Let's Connect Them?

Did every virus cell die in April…nope. Did a greater percentage die from the additional sunlight hours, ask the experts. Personally, I do my best to not let this China virus affect my life…but then again…that’s how I roll. :sunglasses:

You do realize that came from the experts, right?

Really? If someone does the same thing something over and over…and yet…you’re still fooled?

Just for the record people…I do not like the exaggerations, spin and lies that Trump does but…because he is so easy to discern, IMO…and I’ve already said this, he’s actually one of the most honest Presidents in my lifetime. What you see…is what you get and I like that.

So when a real threat or emergency comes along. How would the public know if he’s lying for his benefit somehow or if he’s telling the truth? The boy who cried wolf ring a bell?

1 Like

What experts agreed the virus would die in April when it gets hotter? All of the people working on the CVTF were saying there is no evidence that summer months would kill the virus. Trump was the only one making this claim out of his own task force. Are you saying Trump is an expert?

Who? Which experts said that?

You couldn’t give 1 example of such…and that’s been my point regarding this…all along. I hope you’re starting to catch on? Are you? :sunglasses:

It’s already been provided. Now…try to follow along. :sunglasses:

Many, many experts. Even Fauci floated it as a hope early on.

So here’s what AG Barr promised last night. I’d say it’s bigger news than he suggested? Drip, drip, drip… :sunglasses:

This news isn’t that big.

Pretty much expected since the Horowitz report.

It has not. I’ve been following this very closely. Redfield, Fauci, Birx, all three said there is no reason to believe COVID would die off in the summer. Put up the proof.

1 Like

Wait. Hope? I hope I live to be 400. Cool. Reality and hope are sometimes incongruent.

The experts for Trump all said there is no reliable reason to believe the virus would die in summer. Xi told Trump that. And that psychopath trusted China and Xi and then began to spout this off as if it was a real possibility.

2 Likes

Bread crumbs to starving man seams like a feast.

1 Like

Fauci said it may but don’t count on it. Birx said it would go away and started talking about putting out embers.

1 Like

Yes, hope. They were hoping it would be seasonal. It hasn’t been so far.

“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

3 Likes

He has a hell of a bar to hurdle to outdo his predecessor, I mean, kill orders against American citizens with no due process? Can’t think of a bigger violation of the consutitution.

So that would no. Experts did not say it would die off in April like Trump did

1 Like