Drip, Drip, Drip...... Now Let's Connect Them?

Drip drip drip. All the president’s men are becoming felons.

Thanks conservatives.

1 Like

Is this the big Drip we’ve all been waiting for?

lol

4 Likes

Here is the OIG report if anyone is interested.

Trump supporters are more concerned about Beto’s nickname than this complete cluster ■■■■ of an administration.

5 Likes

Great post!

1 Like

Trump is not that smart to ask those questions.

Trumps only requirement is 100% loyalty. Once that drops down to 99%, Trump usually fires them.

Mueller reset their phones before he handed them over, he destroyed evidence.

Well-poisoning is a logical fallacy. Do you ahve any serious arguments to offer?

Yes that must be it. …just make up things as we go Saturday…its a conspiracy maaaaaan

Suck it up porkchop, you know I’m right!

Not-so-Breitbart is a garbage dump, not a news source.

@Smyrna Did you have any eulogy you wanted to offer over the passing of your conspiracy theory, now that Huber isn’t testifying?

5 Likes

He’s right, you just can’t understand.

No he is not. The entire conspiracy hinged on Huber’s testimony blowing lid off of Hillary and uranium one and her emails and now Huber will not be testifying

i wonder what it’s like to go through life floating from one conspiracy theory to the next to justify one’s view of the world?

It’s no conspiracy, Who paved the way to allow Russia to gain ownership of 20% of the entire uranium reserve of the United States? Who received a lot of money from Russia afterward? It’s not testimony we need to know that, it’s public record. Hillary sold us out for her 30 pieces of silver.

Russia did not gain ownership of any Uranium reserves of the United States.

2 Likes

It’s true but no powerful democrat ever gets justice. EVER. They are above the law, above us all, & they KNOW IT!

Oh well then. Enjoy your reality. It tortures you but doesn’t bother me at all.

Someone would should tell the sitting president and his DoJ to look into it.