Drip, Drip, Drip...... Now Let's Connect Them?

Time to start coming to grips with the concept of having chosen to believe the wrong thing and what it will take to re-enter reality.

2 Likes

Lol you voted for a con man…

Is the faucet still leaky?

Guess why he didn’t testify? Oh, oh…what’s that going on in Little Rock?

I know this always gets glossed over by the Uranium One conspiracy crowd, but there are 9 signatures needed for any deal involving nuclear material.

Hillary is one of nine. She didn’t pave any ways.

no one seems to ever acknowledge that if these allegations are real, then the Republicans seriously dropped the ball in initiating investigations.

I don’t ever see blame on Republicans, just excuses that Dems are above the law.

4 Likes

This statement is completely false and not connected to reality. It is the very definition of a conspiracy theory.

That…is not true. I’ve said over and over that Rs are united with Ds to keep us divided. Both sides suck…it’s just that Ds suck even more.

It’s in the high 40’s and cloudy. Slight chance of rain.

1 Like

Oh I’d love to hear about the new leg of your conspiracy octopus. And I’ll be passing through Little Rock in a few hours so maybe you can tell me what to watch out for and I’ll keep my eyes peeled for anything you should know.

my guess is that this part of the conspiracy happens in January.

Make sure you stop by any suspicious Pizza restaurants. They always have shady things going on.

1 Like

Why don’t you tell us what’s going on in Little Rock?

I didn’t see any unusual events happening in Little Rock. What’s going on there?

Oh, oh…there’s more drips being released. This time it’s from a former FBI official, Bill Priestap who according to Judicial Watch, testified under oath that the FBI during the Obama Administration, had to go to the WH to retrieve emails that Hillary attempted to destroy. If true, is this an important disclosure?

Judicial Watch announced today that a senior FBI official admitted, in writing and under oath, that the agency found Clinton email records in the Obama White House, specifically, the Executive Office of the President.

It’s taking forever but with Bill Barr being confirmed as the new AG, the momentum of discovery appears to be picking up steam.

The redacted version of the Mueller report will be released tomorrow but Politico reports there is another significant DOJ investigation which could issue a report as soon as next month. DOJ inspector general Michael Horowitz has been looking into the FBI’s 2016 investigation of the Trump campaign and is said to have reached some negative conclusions about the Bureau’s relationship with Christopher Steele, author of the Russia dossier

2 Likes

These People (the ones who run the show)

These people went to private schools or had private schools come to them as children.

These people were born into a life with no concept of working paycheck to paycheck.

These people were raised knowing that money and influence is the key to getting anything you could ever want, no matter what.

These people have never lived a life that is anything remotely similar to our plebeian existence.

At what point did any of these people seem like “one of us”?

:thinking:

Going back to LBJ (~53 years), there have been 25 years of Democrat presidents, and 28 years of republican presidents.

In the 25 years of D presidents, there have been a total of 3 executive branch officials indicted, with 1 conviction, and 1 prison sentence.

In the 28 years of R presidents, there have been a total of 120 indictments of executive branch officials, 89 convictions, and 34 prison sentences.

1 Like

Sounds like a certain elite Manhattan silver-spooned trust fund baby/reality TV celebrity and his entire family.

4 Likes

If you are not getting an allowance of at least $4M/year starting at age three then you are middle class… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t suppose you actually read your links or the links they use for documentation, but they do a great job of making you think something that isn’t really there at all.