Drip, Drip, Drip...... Now Let's Connect Them?

he wasn’t a private citizen, he was on our dime and there to answer all questions asked.

He was a private citizen.

He stepped down as Special Counsel on May 29, 2019.

why would he address something that was pointless to his work?

I have to laugh at loud at this.

How many Benghazi committees and investigations were there?

I don’t remember your tears for the money wasted on them.

Save us your cries for impartial discoveries…dear lord.

Mueller, a life long republican and respected lawyer, appointed by Trump’s AG, a life long republican and respected former congressman made an agreement to sit before congress.

And you’re crying because he didn’t say out loud that Trump didn’t pay hookers to piss on a bed Obama slept in.

Oh, BTW, why hasn’t trump sued anyone over this? Seriously. Any idea?

1 Like

No, he was a private citizen when he sat before congress.

so you agree that private citizens do not answer to the congress. great

2 Likes

It actually was his choice because he was able to agree to what he would testify about.

If they are subpoenaed they do.

What on earth are you talking about?

A life long republican we’ll respected in his profession, appointed by a life long republican, was asked to appear before congress. He agreed and congress allowed him his stipulations regrading the questions he would answer.

And you have a problem with this?

You act as if mueller was the subject of investigation.

No it wasn’t.

That is a lie.

2 Likes

They were.

It isn’t a lie.

Who??

Low hanging fruit… the campaign manager.

manafort resigned and was never charged with anything regarding campaign activities.

Which “russian intelligence” figures do you have manafort “up to his eyeballs” with??

And who else??

1 Like

Yeah… the campaign manager of a major political campaign was in close contact with Russian Intelligence and even passing along information and the response is no big deal… he quit anyway… he was never charged… so you know… it doesn’t matter… it is just wild that you guys do that when we all know that if the Hillary campaign was up to anything near what was happening with the Trump team AM radios would be catching fire.

Next low hanging fruit… Roger Stone and Guccifer 2.0.

Who was manafort “up to his eyeballs” with?? Names please.

roger stone was using public information, just like dolan, right??

1 Like

And hillary was using the only russian charged and tried with anything so far. His name is danchenko.

1 Like

Kilimnik.

No. He was DMing Guccifer 2.0.

Durham is likely going to fail with getting a conviction on Danchenko… so that will be a very lame argument to make in the future.

Oh you went for kilimnik. I thought you were gonna go deripaska.

I’ll connect the drip, drip, drip for you here.

So kilimnik was also a business partner of oleg deripaska, who, was paying danchenko.

And of course bruce ohr was trying ,not for the first time, to get deripaska to flip and get his charges dropped right around summer 2016 as well.

So, who was “up to their eyes in russian intelligence”??

1 Like