Drip, Drip, Drip...... Now Let's Connect Them?

I do… do you?

You’ve already exposed your partisan desire to prosecute one side only and not the other so just stop.

1 Like

And I see the desire to only care about one side… complain about Clinton ad nauseum in order to excuse much much worse actions from those who fall into political alignment.

When the train of truth derails, I stop right there…get it back on track…and then move along.

So don’t care about any crime because all crime isn’t prosecuted.

makes sense.

Schiff and Feinstein didn’t have anything to take to the FBI. The email from Fusion doesn’t indicate that he even talked to them. In fact, it infers that he hasn’t talked to them. He says “I bet they are concerned” Nowhere in there does that indicate that he passed along any information to them.

The entirety of the email that referenced them is as follows:

call adam schiff. or difi for that matter. i bet they are concerned about what what page was doing other than giving a speech over 3 days in moscow

Uh oh, it looks like that FEC settlement was much more important than hillary’s team of bumbling oaf lawyers realized when they settled it. And this on top of sussman apparently being the worst lawyer in the history of jurisprudence.

Not too late to start squawking sussman.

2 Likes

This move by feinstein deserves more scrutiny in light of recent revelations.

Looks like feinstein was clearly trying to give other fusion cohorts a road map on how to testify.

1 Like

Ha! I found your source for your posts. You repeated this here multiple times nearly verbatim.

Is that you emptywheel??

You should read Marcy Wheeler.

I have referenced her work on here several times.

1 Like

Is Marcy Wheeler aka emptywheel?? I only see the name “emptywheel” on that link.

The journalist’s name is Marcy Wheeler.

Yeah, i see now. She was all-in on the mueller investigation, even revealing a source to the fbi, and telling people she had given evidence “that directly implicates the president”.

She’s still all-in on the collusion hoax. Did she ever reveal her “evidence”??

Too funny.

And why do you just quote her words without attribution?? Is she doing all of your thinking for you on this??

Looks like she’s still down the scooter libby rabbit-hole as well.

1 Like

Yeah…right after Adam Schiff did. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

This is some hard-hitting stuff right here.

“I think there are some big plot twists. I did a series some months ago when the questions that Mueller wants Trump to answer came out, and I laid it out. This is clear quid pro quo. They went to Trump and said, ‘We’ll help you. We want sanctions relief, we want Syria, throw in Ukraine, maybe we’ll throw in a Trump Tower.’ And that’s it; that is the basic equation we’re talking about."

1 Like

Even the crazed liberal journalists get one right occasionally.

Initially.

Marcy Wheeler at emptywheel does a very good job of reviewing the filings in the Durham/Sussman case. She is very well versed in all aspects of this case and provides her left leaning commentary on the case.

If you want an opposing view. Techno Fogg also reviews the filings and provides knowledgeable right leaning commentary on the case.
Both are good sources.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ve been seeing more of technofog lately.

Yep… and also a good source for the actual court filings so they can be read without the bias of reporting.

Good news.

2 Likes