Drip, Drip, Drip...... Now Let's Connect Them?

I keep forgetting only Republicans can be chickenhawks. When a Democrats does it, it’s just standing up to those evildoers. :roll_eyes:

…and the price for her heinous acts in Libya was 4 American lives but…Libya is better off…amirite?

so we should’ve feared Clinton because of her wanting war with Russia but we shouldn’t fear Russia because the Cold War is over. making Clinton the real boogeyman. And Russia the good guys. its funny is all.

“We” shouldn’t fear anyone. There is a matter of respect though for the potential damage they could cause that should always be considered.

I know. she went full Rambo slaughtering Americans left and right. a true bad ass. they were probably on her hit list of people to assassinate before her time on this Earth is over. what’s her body count up to now anyway? 50? 100? more?

You didn’t answer my question.

Arming insurgents who then use those weapons against us makes those who made that illicit decison…complicit. Just like Bush did in Iraq, IMO…Bush owns ISIS.

It’s not Bush who owns ISIS. It is Obama. If he didn’t pull out of Iraq then there would have never been ISIS. Bush was just liberating people begging to be liberated and protecting America from WMD’s that could have wiped out our nation and even the entire Middle East, which would have hurt the globe because of the loss of oil. Bush was protecting America from both economic attack and physical attack. Him and Cheney are heroes. Bolton too, who was instrumental in it all. It is why I’m thankful Trump chose Bolton to be on the winning team. He gets it. Just like he got it with Iraq.

Strange since ISIS wasn’t really a thing before we left Iraq in a vacuum. Thanks Obama!

yes. and it is is not like it matters now. Trump has eliminated ISIS. they don’t even exist anymore. now he needs to do the same thing to alqaeda and the other terror groups.

I didn’t feel the need to bother. There’s a possibility Clinton rigged the primaries against Sanders. Doesn’t mean it happened. Anything is possible. What’s more likely?

So given that:

• Manafort went to visit Asuange.
  • Stone and Corsi traded emails accurately describing the wiki leaks dumps, and content
  • Papadapolous’s actions
  • The trump tower meeting, and timing relative to the above, and the release of the leaks

Does it seem likely?

And why would you deflect to clinton rather than answer a straightforward question trump?

Deflecting? How is pointing out the fact Russia is perfectly capable of acting on their own accord deflecting? Thanks for demonstrating why I don’t bother responding to your obviously loaded questions. :roll_eyes:

The lessons of Yugoslavia and the Bosnian war were wasted on Bush and Iraq and you.

I asked you a question about trump’s campaign, you came back with a question about clinton’s campaign. that’s a deflection.

And my question wasn’t loaded.

Why can’t you answer?

Does the answer embarrass you?

A question about Clinton’s campaign? Nonsense. It was a question about Russia, but whatevs. I’m done wasting my time with you. Feel free to move on. I already have. :roll_eyes:

huh?

This is what you said:
I didn’t feel the need to bother. There’s a possibility Clinton rigged the primaries against Sanders. Doesn’t mean it happened. Anything is possible. What’s more likely?

we invaded Yugoslovia and Bosnia and liberated them, and protected ourselves from WMD’s and economic attacks?

All of it

Feel free to write out a coherent statement specifically speaking to the parts you agree with and explain how that fits into the plan we’re supposed to trust.

No rambling here.

I’m specifically highlighting that you are seemingly unable to write out anything resembling a complete narrative of this illuminating plot.

I’m asking you to explain your theory because I don’t think you can because there isn’t one.

Just like Q-anon, you’re saying there are connections and a plan and there is a secret operation in the works that only the people who watch the right youtube videos and listen to the right twitter celebrities can see.

You may easily prove me wrong with facts. Write out a few coherent-logical-factual paragraphs instead of this imaginative fiction.

Good luck. But you’ve pretty well destroyed any plausible, logical, reality based retort. Asking for coherency and detail is Kryptonite to conspiracy theorists. But like you, I sincerely hope to be proven wrong here.

Here is to hope! :beer: