Drip, Drip, Drip...... Now Let's Connect Them?

It’s great when the q-anon types out themselves like this

More q-anon nonsense.

I’m worried you two think you’re speaking in code when you’re actually blaring klaxons under a neon sign screaming Q ANON HERE

Hey, trumpists, the ones that claim they aren’t crazy… How come I’m always the one that has to highlight ^ this ^ nonsense going on among your ranks instead of one of yall putting it in check?

3 Likes

You keep thinking that, munch munch, popcorn’s good.

My friend…it’s going as I thought it would. It’s exposing you and others like you who don’t have a clue to what’s actually going on around them.

Guys…this thing is now dripping faster. Here’s Andrew McCarthy’s take on what’s going on. You know him, don’t you? He’s the one who prosecuted the terrorist bombing attack against the World Trade Center in 1993. I know many of you believe I’m a conspiracist but now enough time has gone by and dots are being connected that this well known and respected professional has stated his opinion. Guess what? It sounds similar to mine. Here it is…enjoy.

1 Like

…cuz you’re very logical, detailed and intelligent but…you’re wrong.

At around 13 minutes into this, McCarthy spells out why Hillary set up the server and in his opinion, it wasn’t to harm the United States, it was to hide the connection between the Secretary of State’s office and the Clinton Foundation. Bam…there goes the intent excuse. Oh, oh…drip, drip, drip.

1 Like

Just before the 25 minute mark, McCarthy discusses Rosenstein and his motivations. Does anyone remember it stated that he’d wear a wire and prove the President is incapable of running the country or that he’d invoke the 25th Amendment?

These are some crazy times “we” are in. Some of you really should wake up to the truth…if you can handle the truth?

…plan C was Mueller.

How does any of that explain why Trump’s DoJ isn’t investigating? How does Rs losing ground to Ds in the midterms help uncover your vast conspiracy?

McCarthy says that in his opinion, he doubts that anyone will ever be prosecuted for these heinous crimes.

Where’s Huber, what’s he doing and when will he report? I believe that’s the answer to your question.

So nothing. Just bluster and hollow more hollow conspiracies is your answer. Just checking.

You know Huber was originally a deep state Obama/Sessions guy, right? At least, that seems to be the direction your conspiracy will go when he doesn’t find what you want.

If you’re choosing to ignore what’s going on and continue to party free, that’s your choice. I’d rather be in that state of mind too. :sunglasses:

Why are you so eagerly anticipating the report of a deep state Obama holdover/Sessions guy?

I’ve waited for years for this to be exposed and according to McCarthy…he doesn’t believe there’ll be any prosecutions for this unbelievable wrong doing? I hope he’s wrong. He asks how we can make sure it doesn’t happen again? The answer is to prosecute all of those involved and let the rest witness what happens when you commit crimes such as this.

Nice dodge. Try again.

You know Huber was originally a deep state Obama/Sessions guy, right? At least, that seems to be the direction your conspiracy will go when he doesn’t find what you want. Why will you trust him?

All I can do is what I always do…listen with an open mind and evaluate if it makes sense?

Andrew McCarthy is also a Birther and has long who went down the toilet if right wing conspiracy media.

You’re falling apart in real time.