Drip, Drip, Drip...... Now Let's Connect Them?

Good grief. You still don’t get it.

What don’t you understand about me saying it is not widespread belief among democrats?

It’s not rocket science I’m explaining here Doug. I made it pretty ■■■■■■■ clear and you just come back with the same ■■■■■ like the fact that the number of votes in those states were small it proves that the belief was widespread that …

You know what, ■■■■ this. I’m not wasting time with you again.

You certainly are. I was simply explaining that the collusion theorists used arguments about slim margins in some states as part of their explanation of how the collusion could have cost Hillary the election. I never said it wasn’t true that there were thin margins. You come in and act as if though I questioned whether there were thin margins in those states and are making some sort of point regarding a fact we both knew.
I did not think that would even be a questioned fact.
As to how widespread the conspiracy theory is, I have certainly seen it in the media and in peoples posts many many times. I have never seen an actual poll on it that I remember.

Last night I was hearing Joe DiGenova connecting these same dots and deriving the same conclusions.

Part of it is the establishment Rs that I said would be fighting tooth and nail against Trump to maintain their corrupt status quo. They have, they are and will in the future. The good news is they are loosing ground as this truth is being exposed.

Me too. I can’t wait to hear his report.

1 Like

I agree. He’s been very, very quiet.

Yeah…like Carter Page. He’s behind this whole thing and yet, we’re still waiting for some charge of any kind? When do you think it’s going to happen?

1 Like

The irony in this post is strong. :sunglasses:

Attempting to rewrite history is a waste of time and Iagree…you should stop now.

2 Likes

Interesting how the OP is so suspicious of everything Democrat, while ignoring painfully obvious corruption by the GOP and Trump.

Hmmmmm…

he tries really hard to come across as fair.

you sure? you really want to hear about how corrupt Trump and team are?

Hell yes. If it’s corrupt, let’s expose it and punish all of those involved with the same laws they broke.

1 Like

There was a time it could be argued that he was. But that time has long since passed in the age of Trump.

But why would they make them public? Why would they want to help Trump?

If they didn’t know Trump would be better for them, it does’t make sense that they would want to help him. And in order for them to know he would be better for them, they would have had to talked to him, or the campaign.

That’s the point.

1 Like

So Obama got Jeff Sessions to join him in a conspiracy to undermine trump?

Or they could have looked at his public statements on foreign policy and decided that they approved of his policies, which tended more towards reconciliation with Russia, were more to their benefit.
Plus, if their goal, as has been claimed by many, was to disrupt our democracy, then it would make sense to attack the person who really would have been President. They could read media projections on the likely winner, too. Many of the troll statements after the election were anti Trump, as well as pro Trump

The point is, you don’t have to go to a conspiracy/Manchurian candidate theory to explain what they did…unless you just want to do that.

And why do you think Trump - a guy who wasn’t in politics - would have had pro-russia policies?

I would not call them “pro-Russia” policies…just less confrontational and more towards reconciliation than that of Obama and Hillary (which, btw, did nothing to stop the taking of the Crimea).
I consider reconciliation and negotiation to be positive steps, and the Russians haven’t released any emails of my “enemies” (if I have any)
Unless two parties have exacdtly the same outlook, one is going to be seen as more favorable than the other…that is inevitable.
Sorry…still no Manchurian candidate.